Hey, Ed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Ed!

Hey Ed, I know you were pitted near me at DePue. Late Sunday, I walked over to talk to you. But I saw you were very busy getting a boat going. I was gonna come back over to you later, But next thing I knew I was driving home.

I just wanted to thank you for your support of the Bass/Tohatsu D project. I know there are a lot more people to thank for this motor's acceptance. But I'm convinced, you were the kingpin in the works. If it weren't for your support of the new motor, I would not be racing with APBA... and that's a fact.
    I'll see ya at Rochelle.

Jeff, You Deserve Some Praise

Jeff, you are right, Ed put forth great effort to get the program started. Ed and I have had our differences but that does not negate the wisdom of bringing on new equipment. Also Jeff, you deserve a big hand as you stepped up at the onset to get the dyno test. I thank you very much for your support.
    Neil Bass

Comment

New Stuff

Jeff: I just now saw this post. I appreciate your effort and enthusiasm in the D Classes.

Mr. Bass: Sorry that our short-term collaboration has ended. I do support your new stuff.

Ed.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Working...
      X