Congrats Joel Kidde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Joel Kidde

Congratulations to the newest member of the Hearn-Racecraft Racing Project, Joel Kiddy. Joel flew in to Milwaukee Friday and attended Burlington over Memorial Weekend. After jumping the gun a few times on Saturday, Joel went on to win JR and JH on Sunday and Monday. Here's a shot of Joel in Victory Lane courtesy of Racine-Extreme.

Congrats, too, to Erik and Adam for such great racing on behalf of the team. Ed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 14-H; 06-04-2007, 08:44 PM.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Ed how did the powerhead run that I sent out to you for Kiddie was wondering how it turned out.
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

George: Thar she sits, in victory lane!
      14-H

Comment

Victory Lane

Hats off to Paul Nielander for all his WORK plus VISION on the SO Promotional front. The info booth, sponsership,program, and VICTORY LANE are all his BABY and the concepts look great and seem to be working
        Also well done Kid. sounds like you made some real progress after you put a bit of gas in the tank.
        Steve

Comment

Congrats again!

Joel had a perfect weekend. He won all four heats in J Hydro at the Huntington, Indiana Heritage Days regatta. Congrats to the Indiana State Champion in J Hydro, Joel Kiddy.
          14-H

Comment

Congrats Joel...........................

Hey Butch, you owe me dinner for the introduction to Mr Stillwill..........Glad it all worked out.

See you in a couple weeks!

Matt

Comment

From the way it looks to me, everyone that has sent their Merc's to George has them dialed in better than the rest of us.

Might have to make a phone call.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Just have to build them to APBA specs and make them loose. I just build them like to old KG-4's , Dad always said if they dont rattle they wont run works for the new Merc 15's to
                Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Congrats Joel. Not only, did you have good equipment ,but you drove like a pro too.

Also Chicago Paul... My hat's off to you for all you have done to promote our sport.

Norm

Comment

Recipe for Success

I think the boats and the driving had something to do with that, too. Most especially the contributions of the Crew Chief. Eddie.
                    14-H

Comment

Who is the crew chief of that crew? Eric?
                      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

way to go Joel ,big Congrats and you deserve to drive for such a talented crew,, stay n possitive,Ken Godwin 824-f

Comment

Working...
                        X