SO Commision Role Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO Commision Role Call

Ok I am working on finishing the agenda for LA. Here are the 2007 commisioners. Please send a response on this thread as to if you are going to attend the LA meeting. Ed Hearn would like to have a heads up on the number of commisioners who will be in attendance.
    Jeffrey Thompson
    Scott Clark
    Jerry Davids
    Ed Runne
    John Runne
    Dave Schubert
    Tom Johnson
    Brian Trolian
    Bob Trolian
    Rodger Carr
    Tammy Dawe
    Stephen Wilde
    Jim Nilson
    Dave Anderson
    Steve Warnock
    Donny Allen III
    Dudley Smith
    I have recieved a bunch of proposals so far and have included them in the agenda. Please send me anything you want to talk about asap to dubber75m@comcast.net so it can be included. The agenda will be in Ed Hearns hand next week to review and add to. If you respond to the email with a email address we will send you a copy to review prior to the meeting. Maybe even put on hydroracer for review by all. I will try to have Dan @ hydroracer post what Motions we make each day and what the vote was so all the SO members know what happened while they were at home. Thanks Mike
    Last edited by 14-H; 01-14-2007, 12:30 PM.
    mike ross

I'll be there Mikey. Please forward a copy of the agenda ASAP and any updates thereafter to: csh2z@hotmail.com If anybody has any suggestions for the S.O. Steering Committee, please e-mail to me at the same address.
    John Runne - Reg.IV commissioner 2-Z
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

I'm still contemplating attending.

John: Please have the steering committee prepare a report for the annual meeting. Ed.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Meeting

I will be there. Jim Nilsen is also attending. Dave Anderson, region 10

Comment

La

I'll be there.
          Steve

Comment

TJ, Brian and Dudley will be there from Region 6

Comment

Nat meeting

Ed Runne will be there........

Comment

Warby is in LA!

Yup we're in!

Not sure about Don Allen Jr Jr as he starts a teaching internship I think that week. After all he's starting a career.

Ed, can we have a substitute for Region 7 who will be there! IE Chicago Paul!! Mr Promotion!!!!!

Just a thought!

Warbs
                64*W

Comment

OK boys the agenda is done. Mr VP Ed Hearn has it now for review. If you didn't get it to me then you have to buy Ed Hearns drinks in LA to get it added now. He is a real pain in the butt when you are late getting him things. I sure hope he wins that trial he is working on so he not so tough on anyone needing to add something. After he reviews it and makes the final draft he will get Dan to post it on Hyrdoracer.net for all to review. I only got an e-mail address from John Runne so he also got my preliminary copy to look at. See Ya in LA Mikey
                  mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Warnock View Post
                    Yup we're in!

Not sure about Don Allen Jr Jr as he starts a teaching internship I think that week. After all he's starting a career.

Ed, can we have a substitute for Region 7 who will be there! IE Chicago Paul!! Mr Promotion!!!!!

Just a thought!

Warbs
                    Warby: Proxies are not allowed for commissioners under the new by laws. Ed.
                    14-H

Comment

Just a thought

Like I said, just a thought!

Warrbs
                      64W & 22B

Comment

SO Agenda

Mikey: I sent you the changes and additions. Please make them and then go ahead and post the tentative agenda. Thanks again, Mr. Secretary. Ed.
                        14-H

Comment

Agenda will be up tommorow by noon for all to view. Thanks to all who sent info in, You all are what make this meeting happen. Everyone have a safe trip to LA. Mikey!!!!!!!!
                          mike ross

Comment

Working...
                          X