No announcement yet.

302 Super Stock Hydro Hulls are needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 Super Stock Hydro Hulls are needed!

Please use this thread to advertise your 20SSH, CSH or 25SSH size boat that would meet the requirements below for the new class.

Your boat can be a fixer upper to brand new. Please keep your prices as low as possible to help our new racers get into our sport. Do not post here if your boat does not meet the minimum measurements or you if don't have pictures to share.

Questions? Quick answers available at stockoutboard@apba.org
    Thanks, Jeff

3) **302SSH hulls must meet the specifications below:

a. After plane length shall not be less that 5’ 9”(69”). (measured from the trailing edge of the sponsons to the trailing edge of the bottom)

b. A minimum depth measurement of 2” between the bottom of the hull and the bottom of the sponson at the trailing edge of the sponson.

c. A minimum bottom width of the hull measured between the sponsons and air traps of 35”.

d. A minimum boat bottom length not to be less than 9’ 2” (110”). Measured from the trailing edge of the bottom to the furthest most point forward along either bottom edge, beside the base of the airtraps and sponsons.
    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

I have one for sale. I don't have any photo's yet but I'll get some.
    The boat is less than a year old, very few races. It is unique (in a good way), fast, easy to drive, handles all conditions well, turns excellent, best for a driver up to 190lbs.,did I say fast? If anybody is interested, you can PM me or email at j.runne@hotmail.com
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Jeff,

Check your private messages please.

BW
      302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Working...
      X