Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 302 Super Stock motors are on their way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 302 Super Stock motors are on their way!

Due to the growth of the 302SSH class, the SORC has ordered the existing stock of Yamato 302 engines from Mike Ward, Yamato distributor in England. If you are interested in joining this new class please read the following.

Tom Johnston will receive these engines and prep them for release. Please understand that this process could take up to one month after receiving your deposit. The propeller may or may not be ready when your engine is ready. The blanks have been cast and they are being made at this time.

The total cost for the package should be 2825.00 + shipping (if desired). Please discuss with Tj the final cost. There are additional charges for an upgraded three wire kill switch and an addition of a plug for water pump use if desired.

To order an engine:

- Send a check for 2000.00 to Tom Johnston (in his name)

- Send him a copy of your APBA card and your drivers license

- Print out, find a notary and send the EPA form. (email me if you need a form at stockoutboard@apba.org)

The engines will be sold first come, first served when the deposit checks are received.

Please understand that after the eight engines are sold, future sales will be through Ric Montoya of RPM Marine and the costs may be higher.

Tom (TJ) Johnston's contact info:

tjohnston15m@live.com

734-344-9950

Address for payment and pickup:

11880 Preston Rd. Britton, Mi 49229

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jeff Brewster
    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Pro-Active...........

Great move by the SORC to be Pro-Active.

Soooo, what is the status of the thirty 302 engines on order from USA Distributor Ric Montoya? Can/Will these 30 engines be used for 302ss, CSH or 20ssh or maybe all 3? When will they be here in inventory to be sold to the buying public?

Comment

The eight engines ordered are for the 302SSH class only. I cannot answer on behalf of RPM Marine and their order. Please contact Ric.

Comment

302 engines

We are working to get more motors after the initial 8 are sold. There is no reason,aside from motor availabilty, that we could not have several hundred people running this class in a few years......

Comment

Categories

What about availablity for other viable classes within the APBA ? CMH, 20SSH, 25SSH/R, etc. Is there a guarentee if no other engines are imported that there is a plan in place for the other classes ?
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

epa form

i am getting a failure notice when sending an email to stockoutboard email can you email me one to areyoubrothers@yahoo.com or direct me to apba site if they have one thankyou

Comment

Wright racing...

I emailed you the form a few minutes ago.

My home email will work also:

jeff_brewster_59s@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                What about availablity for other viable classes within the APBA ? CMH, 20SSH, 25SSH/R, etc. Is there a guarentee if no other engines are imported that there is a plan in place for the other classes ?
                Also, will the 302SS motors be allowed to run the other classes if kept 'stock'?
                Team Tower

Comment

Yes, you may run your 302SSH motor in 20SSH, 25SSR, CSR & CSH if you wish. Some have discussed doing so and switching to a shaved gear foot for the classes above.

Comment

Any where I can look to buy a hull for this class???
                    www.roostertails.net
                    boat racing info and pictures.

Comment

I might have one for you and I live close , contract me if your interested in this class .

Comment

302ssh

Lots of cool things are going to happen with this class. If all goes well, we will have 12 complete rigs ready to race in 4 different regions next year. A few things have to happen first....but keep your fingers crossed. In the next week or 2 Jeff Brewster and I are going to be putting out a call for good used (or new) rigs for the class....much more to come. Dave

Comment

Marine Racing Club in Illinois

Originally posted by racen7 View Post
                          Any where I can look to buy a hull for this class???
                          If you live near Kankakee, please talk to Mark Nelson or Sam LaBanco. Also, be sure to contact us about coming to a Marine Racing Club meeting this Fall. We are only about 1.25 hours from Kankakee. The Club can help get you started in good equipment in order to ensure you have a good ride and a great time.

PM me for more contact info.

Mike Pavlick

Comment

Interest

What kind of interest in 302SSH are people showing in your region Mike?

Comment

End of season sale! My CSH hydro is on the chopping block. I don't really want to sell it, but someone needs it worse than I do. This thing is by far the best hydro I have ever driven. I might just be having Sam make a copy and therefore you win. Make me a good offer!

Comment

Working...
                              X