Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302SSH weight

All,

This evening the 302 committee met and discussed the recent vote to increase the weight of the class from 420 lbs to 440 lbs.

The committee discussed the many emails we received, both pro and con. This message is to inform all that they have voted unanimously to go back to the original 420 lbs for the class.

Thank you for those that assisted,

Jeff Brewster
    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

weight

Thanx for you efforts on this Jeff.

Comment

Good Call............

Great work to get it right. I still think Parity Committees have to much power and should be advisory to the SORC.

Food for thought in Reno!!......

Comment

An average of the comments I heard at Big Rapids:" We finally had a class that has it right and we are going to start wittleing on it until it is just like all the other classes." Also, accompanied with a look of concern.... "Are you going to Reno?"
        For the current 302SS racers, I want to thank the party committee. Mark Kurz

Comment

Thank you

Thanks to the committee for listening to the new racers and putting their needs first.

Thanks for a speedy resolution and your efforts on the committee.

We are all just volunteers. Your time is appreciated.

Thakns,
          Dean

Comment

i agree with Matt. not being on the SORC i believe parity committees should only be advisory to the SORC! the SORC are people that got voted for and in an end result have only 1 time to make things right or change anything. while parity committees can go around and change stuff whenever they want to. in my opinion too many people making too many changes.
            Last edited by ajennings4p; 09-18-2013, 09:45 AM.
            spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Working...
            X