302 Super Stock Hydro prize money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 Super Stock Hydro prize money

I am pleased to announce that the new 302 SSH class will have $3000 prize money available for the 2014 Stock nationals in Whitney Point this summer! Part of the fund is going to pay for each drivers entry in the class, the rest will be awarded at finals trophy presentation. Also, if we can get some sponsorship, there may be more then $3000 available. Still working out the details, much more to come! Dave

That's great news mate.

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Super

This could help this class along. Good luck to you Dave with this new idea, a real stock motor.
      Last edited by doc 35-0; 03-18-2013, 07:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

302 Super Stock Hydro

yep...I hope big things happen with this class....

Comment

Michigan Participation

We have between 6-8 committed to running 302SSH at all MHRA races, and look forward to seeing similar numbers at most Region 6 events.

The "class of the future" will be starting off strong with great aspirations of growing in the Midwest - thanks to all who have put their time and resources into making this class happen!
          Elek Hutchinson
          36M

Comment

302 Super Stock Hydro

Jeff Brewster has been keeping me informed as to class numbers in Michigan....I have got some real strong interest from region 12 also...I think when people see how fun the class is it could really take off. It has actually been a pleasure working on the project. Dave

Comment

Bump

Bump Bump

Comment

302 Super Stock Hydro

Check out cool article in APBA news on this class.....Ryan Berlin did a fantastic job. Dave

Comment

Working...
                X