Stock Outboard Agenda items for the 2011 National Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Outboard Agenda items for the 2011 National Meeting

Ok i will start collecting items to be discussed in Detroit. i need them sent to my e-mail address. dubber75m@comcast.com. Please type them out so i can cut and paste them into the agenda easily. Please include the rule # if one applies or class it will affect. If you are new to the commision go and review last years agenda. Its in the APBA download section. The format will remain the same as previous years. Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to having a beer with everyone in Detroit. If you need any help let me know as Detroit is my hometown. See Ya Soon Mikey
    mike ross

agenda item

Mike,

I PM'd you.
    Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Mike,
      Did you get my agenda items?

Howie
      444-B now 4-F
      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Agenda

Mike,

Sent ya a PM!

Warbs
        64*W

Comment

Mike / Ed

Sent you an email last week, have asked if my agenda items have been received and no reply...............
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I just finished up the preliminary version of the 2011 Stock agenda. Thanks to all who sent me issues to put on the agenda. I sent out a few messages to the folks who sent me messages here. Ed will review what is there so far and then we can send it to all the current 2011 commisioners. I added the Class Consolidation issue but didnt print the different ideas that were floating around. i know of 3. Sutherland, Nichols, and Nuchio. I posted they will each explain. i know all are similar in some ways. I have copies on my computer of all of them for reference. it should be a great debate. if you have anything new to add send it to me @ dubber75m@comcast.net See Ya Soon Mikey
            mike ross

Comment

Big Mike

Thanks for all you do organizing Chairman Hearn........he/we would be lost without you!!

See ya soon.........

Matt

Comment

We hope to have the agenda up this evening. Sorry for the delay but we keep getting more items sent to add to it.
                14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Just popped back in to say to those headed to Detroit. Have fun! Good luck! and stay safe in your travels.
                  I hope you can go home with a plan that not only you are comfortable with, but that following Comish. can live with too. I feel that probably has more impact on future growth than any other factor.
                  thank you for your time and effort, not to mention expense.
                  Kev

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE
                  Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                  " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

SO Agenda

Here it is. Mikey and I will try to keep cyberspace updated as to our progress. Ed.
                    Attached Files
                    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Best wishes to the 2011 SORC

I know you guys will do what's right, even if I don't like it. That's assuming Gladkowski won't be there lol.
                      Moby Grape Racing
                      "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                        I know you guys will do what's right, even if I don't like it. That's assuming Gladkowski won't be there lol.
                        Won't be the same without you.

Comment

Working...
                        X