New Trophy Proposed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trophy Proposed...

This trophy would have nothing to do with points and would be a STOCK only trophy to be given at the National Meeting Category Awards banquet. As of right now it would only go to runabout drivers and more difficult to attain than the triple crown. It would also have to be named.

Anyway, it would go to the driver that was able to attain a Winter National Title, a National Title, there Divisional Title, and last but certainly not least a Marathon National Title, all in ONE class. If two, three, four etc... drivers complete these tasks in the same year than all of them go on the trophy.

Just an idea, might just be a personal goal, but if anyone wants to join me?
    sigpic

Who's ever actually done that? Everything seems possible, but the marathon would be the toughest and harder for a west coast guy to get...
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Anyone could host a Marathon Nationals, and I am sure someone has done something close minus the "winter" nationals.
      sigpic

Comment

Marathon Nationals

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
        Anyone could host a Marathon Nationals, and I am sure someone has done something close minus the "winter" nationals.
        9 more years at the Top-O-Michigan for the Marathon Nationals.....

Comment

Like I said, anyone can bid for the Marathon Nationals after 2018.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X