Stock, Mod and J Summer Nationals 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock, Mod and J Summer Nationals 2008

All of the information you will need for The Whitney Point Nationals Aug 4th thru 10th is now available on line.

Click above the APBA Stock Outboard Banner here on Hydro Racer and you will be directed to the Stock Outboard page.

Click on Stock Outboard Nationals 2008 and everything is ready to print.

or

go to www.stockoutboard.com

If anyone would like forms mailed please contact Rich Palmer at 518-374-6165
    Last edited by reed28n; 05-21-2008, 12:56 PM.

Hotel Infromation

Motel 6 Binghamton #1222
    1012 Front Street
    I-81 at Upper Front Street, Exit #6
    Binghamton, NY, 13905
    Phone: (607) 771-0400 | Fax: (607) 773-4781

call 800-4-MOTEL6 or (800)-466-8356

We will be adding this to www.stockoutboard.com

mention that you are with the American Power Boat Assoc.

Comment

pill that apba stock link sucks

Comment

Harsh words

We have volunteers working hard to get the information on that link....
        thanks so much for your constructive criticism.

We will take any help you would be willing to offer to help fix it.

Call me on the phone if it is too much for you keep your negative comments to yourself.

Scott Reed
        518-488-0650

Comment

After we send in our requests will you notify us on were we will be pitted prior to our arrival? I assume the quicker we send in our 10 bucs for a pit site that it will increase our chances to get what we requested. This party is gonna rock and roll. I can't wait any longer!!!!!!!! Mikey
          mike ross

Comment

Pits

You will reserve you pit stall and you will know where it is well in advance.

Comment

come on David......

Originally posted by david bryan View Post
              pill that apba stock link sucks
              David,

all of the people who work to make racing possible do so at the expence of their own racing program, ie they are working on putting on a race or promoting the sport instead of working on making their equipment faster. If you don't like the link that's your opinion, but why discourage our over worked volunteers? If you are going to make a post like that at least provide some constructive feedback.

I hope to see you on the list as one of the movers and shakers for the 2010Oroville Nationals.

Bill
              Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Questions

We have had a few questions about hotel motel reservations. Please use the number listed above for the best results when making your call.

Comment

Scott,
                  For the better part of my 22 yrs in the AF, I learned to love the 'harmony sisters' ie, Pizz & Moane. They were always easy to find as they constantly moaned or complained. And, being easy to find, they were usually the ones I found best suited for sanitary services... like cleaning the latrines, picking up trash, or pulling weeds. All in all tho, they were a friendly bunch, even if they were a bit dizzy after cleaning out the solvent tank in the jet engine shop.

Alex
                  "Mad Russian Racing" 12A

Comment

Working...
                  X