Would the new SO chairman please step forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the new SO chairman please step forward

This is your own forum here on HR so please use it to introduce your self to the troops Crazy Eddie kept us all up to date here in his own private forum.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

SO Chariman called out

I am standing and getting my arms around the tasks at hand. Crazy Ed has offered his help our category by serving as secretary. I am currently going through the formed committees and reviewing appointments. As soon as the Stock Outboard Commissioners have all of the info we will post it on Hydro Racer.

Please forward your agenda items to your Region's Stock Outboard Commissioners for the National Meeting.

It looks like we will have a lot of work to do in the coming months and I will do my best to keep Stock Outboard on a growing path for the future of our sport.

Scott Reed
    28-N

Comment

Ditto

Who's on the SORC??

Any additions other than the elected staff. Willing to join the staff if asked!!!
      Will be in Detroit no matter what.

Warbs
      64*W

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        ***Crazy Eddy kept us all up to date here in his own private forum.
        Since when did it become "Crazy Eddy"? I didn't mind "Fast Eddie", but "crazy"???
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

SO Chairman Update

Your new Chairman has been hard at work. Give him a break!
          14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
            Since when did it become "Crazy Eddy"? I didn't mind "Fast Eddie", but "crazy"???

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
              Your new Chairman has been hard at work. Give him a break!
              Hey you stay out of here this is Scott's forum now
              HTML Code:

Comment

Originally posted by reed28n View Post

Please forward your agenda items to your Region's Stock Outboard Commissioners for the National Meeting.

It looks like we will have a lot of work to do in the coming months and I will do my best to keep Stock Outboard on a growing path for the future of our sport.

Scott Reed
                28-N

I would like to propose lowering the CSH propshaft height back to ˝” as in previous years……Just kidding Welcome aboard Scott. Hope you have thick skin like Crazy Eddie.
                Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                X