APBA logo decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA logo decal

does the APBA logo have to be displayed on a vertical surface of a hydro? as I look at pics it usually is, but not always ... I'm new to this, repainting my ASH for the 2007 season and just want to get it right, I've read the rule book but don't see anything, just info about numbers
    thanks,
    Tom
    #44ce
    ON, Canada
    Tom
    ASH #44ce
    ON., Canada

Have the rules changed?

While I haven't looked recently, it was always stated in the past that the APBA logo must be visible to the judges stand if you want to be scored for your heats. I guess I'm too lazy to look it up so I'll continue to put them on where they can be seen.

Comment

it needs to be on a vertical surface where the scorers can see it.....

Comment

APBA Logo

It's in the BY-Laws. Article I Section 1.4 Official Logo. It states "All boats competing in APBA sanctioned races shall display in a highly visable location on essentially vertical surfaces, port and starboard , an APBA logo approved by the Board of Directors and available from the National Headquarters of APBA."

The By-Laws are available on the APBA Website under Resources-Download forms.
        Last edited by Jack Stotts; 01-03-2007, 06:33 PM.

Comment

thanks

I knew there must have been a "rule" somewhere; I have a rule book, but had never read "by-laws", found them on the APBA site ... thanks for the help
          Tom
          ASH #44ce
          ON., Canada

Comment

Working...
          X