APBA Pro Nationals & Div?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Pro Nationals & Div?

I know that the week of the 4th of July Is the Pro Nat in Tenn... Anyone know the exact dates? 4th is a Friday... So testing Thursday, race friday and Sat?

Will there be a weekend membership again for the Nat?

Easter Divisionals? any idea when and where?

Will be in Florida, Wisc and Depue for the Title series but would like to fill in some gaps
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Some Answers

Wayne,

PRO Eastern Divisional will be at Hinton, WV for open cockpit classes, except antiques. Thank you CVRA.

PRO Nationals will be in Kingston again ending on July 4th. I believe that testing will be Tuesday and Wednesday (1 and 2) with racing Thursday and Friday (3 and 4).

David
    David Weaver

Comment

Thanks Dave...I was hoping it was NOT a full week again. I dont have that kind of vacation time so wont be going. I will talk to you in Florida about WV.
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

PRO Nationals

I understand that middle of the week is difficult. But, there is no requirement that you test Tuesday and Wednesday. And you do not have to burn vacation on way home. Depending on the schedule, you might only need one or two days off. Race Committee will be able to coordinate late registrations (with notice) and make provisions if someone misses early drivers meeting. There will tow money again this year and the same large, enthusiastic crowds.
        David Weaver

Comment

did not see any answer on question about week end memberships. does any one know that answer to that question ?

Comment

If i can get there Wed mid afternoon i can go.
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Eastern Divisional's

David, do you know the date for the PRO Eastern Divisional at Hinton, WV? Can't seem to find it on the APBA web site.

Thank you, Nick

Comment

Hinton

Nick,

I believe May 31/June 1 for Hinton.

DW
                David Weaver

Comment

PRO Nationals - More details comings on the race. Sanction is being submitted. There will be a generous tow money fund again this year and dinner the night following first day's racing. Plan on staying for the fireworks show on the 4th which is spectacular by all accounts. Again, two days of testing (July 1 and 2) followed by two days of racing (July 3 and 4). There will likely be some test time before racing on the 3rd and 4th. A big thank you to CVRA for the use of equipment trailer and safety boats! The town is very excited to have us back and working to improve the experience for all.
                  David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                  X