Region 12 Meeting: November 6, 20112 at 11:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 12 Meeting: November 6, 20112 at 11:00

Region 12's fall meeting will be at Hill Marine's Shop on Halladay Avenue in Santa Ana, CA 92705.

Time 11:00, Sunday November 6th.

You don't have to run for a region office to support boat racing, come and support the workers of this region.

Any questions call Roger Carr at 949-493-9366 or me. Ron Hill's cell number is 714-608-7147.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 10-31-2011, 10:30 AM.

Ron

Pass the word any newbies or seasoned racers looking for a CSH or 20, my Hemp is for sale. Willing to work with anybody seriously intrested in it. Need more info, PM me. Boat is located in San Diego.

Comment

Always Nice To Know Prices...

So far we have quite a few people coming to the Region 12 meeting, this coming Sunday, the first day of non daylight savings time....11/6/2011.

I'm not sure of the agenda, but elections, race dates capsule training Region patrol boat (s) are on my agenda!

How much for the Hemp C Hydro? (Kit Hemp built by Derek Geisler).

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
        So far we have quite a few people coming to the Region 12 meeting, this coming Sunday, the first day of non daylight savings time....11/6/2011.

I'm not sure of the agenda, but elections, race dates capsule training Region patrol boat (s) are on my agenda!

How much for the Hemp C Hydro? (Kit Hemp built by Derek Geisler).

PM Sent

Comment

Working...
        X