APBA 2005 - National Convention Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA 2005 - National Convention Program

The Georgia Powerboat Racing Association is in the process of compliling the official 2005 APBA National Convention Program. There are still places available in the program for advertisements. The minimum print order will be 500. But as we expect a good turnout in Atlanta for this pivotal meeting, we anticipate that it could be necessary to increase this number of programs. The club as elected to go with a black and white format in order to keep everyone's costs down.

The "Skinny":

I believe that the cover (inside and outside) space's have already been sold. There is still room for a few full page ads and 1/2 page ads. There are a good number of spaces available for Patron Ads and Business Card adds. In order to get into the program, you need to get your reply in to us (see below) this week.

Patron Ad (2 line limit) $10.00
    Business Card Ad $20.00
    1/2 page Ad: $50.00
    Full Page Ad: $100.00
    2-Color Inside Cover $200.00

Electronic Formats are prefered, but we can work with paper.

Send ad request to :

Georgia Powerboat Racing Association
    c/o Jean Tennell
    4000 Inman Park Lane
    Buford, GA 30519

jtennell@bellsouth.net

Please include your name address, phone number, e-mail address andyour ad.

Your support is greatly appreciated. The club is working hard to put on a successful meeting. This may be one of the most important APBA Meetings in a very long time. So please help us by getting your ads in early, so that we concentrate on important things (like coffee, donuts, drinks, snacks, etc.).

Thanks,

David Weaver
    Last edited by David Weaver; 11-08-2004, 05:45 AM.
    David Weaver

Schedule of Events ...

David ... do you know if meeting committee has come up with a tentative "schedule of events" ... specifically what will be happening on Saturday ...

Thanks
    Untethered from reality!

Comment

Check the APBA web-site. I believe that there is a section regarding the annual meeting that may have the proposed schedule. I hope this helps. How about buying a $10 patron ad????

DW
      David Weaver

Comment

I was told by APBA headquarters that the tentative schedule will be posted to the APBA ANNUAL MEETING page of the website within the next 8-10 days.

Also, Stargroups (Westin Hotels) has built a web page specifically for room reservations for the APBA convention. The APBA group discount will automatically apply if you use this page. Go to www.apba-racing.com News and you will find the link. (this link is being added to the APBA Meeting page next week too).

David,
        Would you like me to post the program advertising information in the next APBA E-Alert?

Thanks!
        Val
        Last edited by WebinfoAPBA; 11-09-2004, 06:25 AM.
        APBA website news
        http://www.apba-racing.com

Comment

APBA Program

Val,

That would be great. Jean Tennell has the electronic version of the form. We really could use support from as many members as possible. And every $10, $20 and $50 ad purchase will help the cause. Also, it would be great to receive a couple hospitality suite sponsors. I am sure a contribution of $250 to $500 would go a very long way in terms of stocking the suite.

Thanks,

Dave
          David Weaver

Comment

Will do, David.
            I'll be sending an E-Alert next week.

Also - just to let you all know, the Annual Meeting tentative schedule is now posted on the APBA Annual Meeting Page. It is located right below the registration form:

http://www.apba-racing.com/AnnualMee...alMeeting.html

Also added: The direct link to the Westin Hotel APBA page, which will automatically give you the APBA group rate.

The place looks lovely!

Valerie
            APBA website news
            http://www.apba-racing.com

Comment

APBA National Meeting - Program

Ok guys and gals, this is probably your last chance to get into the official Convention Program which will be distributed to every participant at this year's APBA National Meeting. The minimum order for programs is set at 500. Given Atlanta's normally good weather and the convenient location of the Westin Hotel, we expect an outstanding turnout for this year.

Please get you requests for full page, 1/2 page/ 1/4 page and business card ads placed immediately. You can refer to my previous post or to the attached form. Remember that your support of the program will directly impact critical portions of the conference such as the hospitality room, free coffee and donuts, etc.

We greatly appreciate your support.

David Weaver
              Last edited by David Weaver; 11-26-2004, 07:24 AM. Reason: mis-spellings
              David Weaver

Comment

Last Chance

We have a good response and will soon have to cut-off acceptance of ads for the 2005 APBA Program. Please, if you are interested see the previous notes an submit your ads. Again the minimum order is expected to be 500!! This is great exposure for minimal dollars!!

Thanks,

Dave
                David Weaver

Comment

2005 APBA Meeting

I just returned from a GPRA meeting planning for the 2005 APBA National Meeting. The planning has progressed nicely and all signs are pointing a great convention. A few items for everyone' attention:

1) We will close out acceptance of Program ads on December 30th. Please have your ads, art work and check to Jean Tennell by that time. We must go to print first thing in January. Response has been good, but we still have room for full page, 1/2 page and smaller ads. See earlier notes above.

2) If you are planning on attending the convention, please make your reservations right now. Attendance looks great based on the current level of registrations. The available rooms are disappearing quickly, so call today or sign-up via the internet. This is no BS. There are not many rooms left at the Westin and we were able to lock-in a good rate for a limited number of rooms.

David Weaver
                  David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                  X