AOF Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Newsletter

The AOF newsletter, sent four times a year, is in the mail. If you are not on the mailing list for AOF, and want one, email to
    lelarosado@yahoo.com
    Give your address and she will send you one.
    Thanks, Tony Staron

Hey Knucklehead! You musta made bond?

Tony,

Are there going to be any AOF races west of the Mississippi river this year?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Rumors

Dave, you heard those rumors too? If I did half of what people say I'd either be dead or having a lot more fun than I do. Phone was out a couple of weeks. Also been working with Froehlichs and we are putting together a Craftsman truck. First race in Martinsville. Look for us on TV.
      Several races West of Mississippi river. Pineville, LA on Memorial week end. Working on some in Missouri. Never know. Might come through. Also, guys on west coast have several in Washington state. That Kevin Martin and Mike Sattler are hard to catch up with. Some really good races out there including nice nice scenery! Can see double headlights a lot. Check out website at Americanoutboardfederation.com for latest info.
      Tony (see you at Pineville?)

Comment

Tony, dont leave us hangin' in suspense! Tell us more about this Craftsman truck. Been wondering what happened to the Froelich family. What number do we root for? Thanks
        http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Number 57

Hey, Jeff. We are number 57. Truck is yellow and green. First race is week end of Jesup but we are planning to stop by on Sunday on way home if everthing goes all right. Hope to see a lot of you there. Dave Jr is the driver. We been driving legend cars for Pennzoil. Gotta change suits. Truck is last years Rousch champ. Been working on this thing all winter. A lot to it and a lot of money. Makes you appreciate boat racing. Just give us some hope to qualify. Wouldn't that be a bummer if we didn't. No guarantees.
          I went from one Hot Rod to another. Sure wish there were more of me so I could be in more than one place at a time. Tony

Comment

Tony, this is awesome! Tell them the Brewster's said good luck!
            Now all we need is AOF on the hood, NBRA on one side and APBA on the other side! OK, I will have to stop dreamin soon. We will be watching with crossed fingers that Dave Jr. qualifies. Remind him this isnt CSR and to not 'roll it up' when he gets to turn one!
            http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

My Dearest Tony,

You owe me a nights sleep.
              You said in your post to Jeff: " Sure wish there were more of me so I could be in more than one place at a time. Tony "

I read this before going to bed. All night I tossed and I turned while visions of multiple Tonys kept haunting me. I am sure that I am not the only one suffering from that nightmare. We love you Tony, but I don't think the world could handle more than ONE of you.
              Good luck at Martinsville. Don't forget to get me an Elliot Sadler autograph. He is so darn cute. I think he looks like a combination of Kevin Harrell and Chris Johnson.
              Love ya,
              Connie Payn

Comment

not too tough

we're not too tough to catch up with, just hard at work promoting our race series, and each venue!!! things are rolling out here this year watch for some great results from the great northwest!!! now sattler, that guy is tough to catch, in more ways than one, busy, busy guy!!! glad he's on my side kevin martin

Comment

Kevin, Thanks for all your help out west. I absolutely know that we will see big thngs from out there. You are very much appreciated. Hope to come out this summer. Know of any single women?
                  Mamma Connie: Does this mean that you aren't saving a room for me? After Ed kicks me out I will need a place to stay. tony

Comment

i'll work on the single gal thing.??? see what i can do, just heard we'll have a full field of 250's, 350's, and 1100 hydros, working on the 125's along with our regular field of stocks and mods, hydros and run abouts. kevin

Comment

Re: not too tough

Originally posted by propwash
                      now sattler, that guy is tough to catch, in more ways than one, busy, busy guy!!! glad he's on my side kevin martin
                      Kevin,

you should have bought a VRP

j/k

just had to say that. just got back from a liquid lunch...........

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh turn and burn jesters dead.....
                      Sattler Racing R-15
                      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                      TEAM VRP
                      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

If you are wanting an AOF newsletter, email to me at:
                        PresidentofAOF@aol.com
                        Lela Rosado's email is down. Sorry,

Mike: Is a VRP like a Hot Rod except backwards?

Kevin; on the single woman thing; actually, she doesn't even have to be single. I'm not picky. Be there over the 4th. Can't wait.
                        Tony

Comment

tony, the not needing to be single thing i'm well aware of, you've hit on my girlfriend right in front of me, trust me i'm aware!! it's been a couple of years, bygones, i'll find you someone else to keep you busy kevin

Comment

mike we can't all drive chevys but we can all drive acuras!! i'll leave the vrp thing to you, i enjoy watching you kick a$$ kev

Comment

Originally posted by propwash
                              mike we can't all drive chevys but we can all drive acuras!! i'll leave the vrp thing to you, i enjoy watching you kick a$$ kev
                              Bling, Bling
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP
                              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                              X