Downside of the AOF Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downside of the AOF Nationals

The Hebert's lost an important part of their team Thursday night. Our dog Hydro took off onto the highway and was run over. He was a great dog and we are going to miss him. He loved to play at Lake Buhlow, now he'll always be there.
    Attached Files
    Shane Hebert
    15L

So sorry for your loss. It's tough as it is so true that our pets give back so much to us. Stay strong and I suggest making a tribute to his life -- it will help towards healing.

Comment

Noooo.........

Patsy, Tab, Shane,

Sorry for the loss.......... I know what it is like to lose your best friend. Hydro was a great pup. Hunter will miss him terribly too.

Tell Tab I will give him a great big hug the next time we see each other.

Will be thinking of y'all with this news.
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
        The Hebert's lost an important part of their team Thursday night. Our dog Hydro took off onto the highway and was run over. He was a great dog and we are going to miss him. He loved to play at Lake Buhlow, now he'll always be there.
        I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I HAVE TWO CHOCOLATE LAB'S THE MALE IS FIVE YEARS AND THE FEMALE IS FIVE MONTH'S, YHEY ARE MY KIDS DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I LOST THEM.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE IN A YEAR OR SO I WILL BE HAVEING PUPPIES AND I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A PUP OF YOUR PICK. THEY OR BOTH BOAT RACING DOGS AND LOVE TO BE WITH ARE BOAT RACING FAMILY. I TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO PICK THE RIGHT GIRL FOR MY BUSTER SO THEY SHOULD GOOD DOGS. BOTH OF THEM COME FROM CHAMPION LINES.

RICHARD J BIRD
        TEAM
        MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
        THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
        MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

That, my friend Rick, is a great gesture! Rick, you always come through. I'm a better person having known you. Jack

Comment

Thanks Rick, I will keep that in mind. I have fallen in love with Lab's. They are so loving and playful. Hydro had such a great personality and he was sooooo funny! Thanks again.
            Patsy
            Shane Hebert
            15L

Comment

Originally posted by Shebert View Post
              Thanks Rick, I will keep that in mind. I have fallen in love with Lab's. They are so loving and playful. Hydro had such a great personality and he was sooooo funny! Thanks again.
              Patsy
              WELL I TOO LOVE THE LABS AS THEY HAVE SUCH GREAT PERSONALITY. WELL HEAR IS A PIX OF BUSTER AN BELLA AFTER A LONG RACE WEEKEND. ON THE WAY HOME BROKE DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY, GOT NO HELP FROM THEM AS THEY WERE A SLEEP
              Attached Files

RICHARD J BIRD
              TEAM
              MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
              THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
              MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Too Cute!!!
                Shane Hebert
                15L

Comment