WCOR Website for Left Coast AOF Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCOR Website for Left Coast AOF Racers

The West Coast Outboard Racing (WCOR) website is back in operation after the website's Forum area was hacked by some "seedy" people with very bad taste in website links. Those of you who attended the first two WCOR meetings this year in the greater Olympia area, and anyone else who wants to participate in the initiation of the club, are welcome to join the forum (or rejoin in the discussions if you have already joined the website as a member.)

I will add a weblink to this message (via the edit function) tomorrow. I should have copied the weblink before I started typing this message! .
    WCOR link is: http://www.westcoastoutboardracing.com/ (two days late posting this, but better than never...)

CURRENT NEEDS: We still need a cool-looking pro racing logo , a first draft of club bylaws, a banner for our WCOR website, some donation money for race course buoys and buoy lines, and our first set of race course flags. Race safe and have fun racing during the last half of the boat racing season!

Best Regards,
    Al Peffley
    R-25

"Its not the speed, it's the sudden stops..."
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 08-23-2007, 08:26 PM. Reason: Added WCOR website address

Race Opportunities for Sept Posted on WCOR Site

All You West Coast AOF racers - See the forum on the WCOR site (see link in my prior post) for some great opportunities to race in Washington State in September.

Cheers,
    Al Peffley
    R-25

Comment

Working...
    X