AOF Nationals 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Nationals 2007

The fastest water on earth-(Alexandria/Pineville, LA)-will play host to the 2007 AOF national championships. All racing classes and divisions are welcome. October 4-6 are the dates for racing. Testing will start on Wednesday the 3rd. (maybe before). And, if you have a government job, you will have Monday, October 8, (Columbus Day) for an extra travel day home. Planned is a record course for you to prove how fast you really are. So, mark your calendars and come on down to the best race course you will ever find! Entry fees will be $35 first class, $25 second, $15 third, and your fourth class free! This is going to be a great one. Don’t miss it.

We'll be there

Connie: I'm so glad that our Mutual Cooperation has allowed us to get this scheduled to bring some APBA members. We'll be there and I'm doing my best to bring some other APBA'ers to this one. See ya then. Eddie
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Hi Ed,
      Well, all I can say is
      "We've come a long way, baby!"
      Connie

Comment

Seriously, anyone who knows me knows I will have to say more.

The bringing together of the two organizations hasn't been easy. No one knows that more than Ed and Connie. Lots of heated discussions got us to this point, which is a good one.

Both organizations knows its place and how we can complement each other. It is a great place to be for boat racing.

Hope to see you all in Alex.
        Connie
        PS. on my way to DePue. I am late. Two sick grandchildren.

Comment

Awesome!!!

I can't wait, since we wont be making many races this year do to some work issues, which has caused us to miss out on the NBRA Nationals. So this is great to have a race near by for a National Championship that we can make. I look forward to seeing everyone here.
          Last edited by johnml390; 08-02-2007, 07:07 AM.
          John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
          Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
          Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
          Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

put this on your calendar
            is going to be a good one.

Comment

wow i may even be able to make this one
              but can only bring 1 class my trusty d mod runabout if i can make it at all

we shall see

Randy 23-H
              Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Randy,
                Isn't this where you set a record many years ago in that class? Maybe you can break your own record once more?
                Connie
                PS. What year, what class, and how fast? I believe your record is retired so you are in the Archives of Records.

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice View Post
                  The fastest water on earth-(Alexandria/Pineville, LA)-will play host to the 2007 AOF national championships. All racing classes and divisions are welcome. October 4-6 are the dates for racing. Testing will start on Wednesday the 3rd. (maybe before). And, if you have a government job, you will have Monday, October 8, (Columbus Day) for an extra travel day home. Planned is a record course for you to prove how fast you really are. So, mark your calendars and come on down to the best race course you will ever find! Entry fees will be $35 first class, $25 second, $15 third, and your fourth class free! This is going to be a great one. Don’t miss it.
                  Will AOF honor both NBRA and APBA cards at the 2007 Nationals in Alex.
                  Thanks
                  Larry Mac

Comment

i believe i set a d mod record there in 1986 was approx 56 mph but i think thats slow by todays standards

actually i will be running e runabout now as my d need 1 trip to the bore man before i can assemble it but i will have another d soon prolly next year

i am going to attempt to be there real hard going thru a new trial and error period lol

hope to see you then

i am also wanting a 125 boat to either copy or buy used for my son so he can race c mod runabout i think its a 125 class run that will work or maybe a 250 boat not sure

connie i will talk to you soon

thanks for the memory's
                    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Randy, it'd have to be a 125 boat for C Mod. The 250's are faster than Super E's.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice View Post
                        (Alexandria/Pineville, LA)-will play host to the 2007 AOF national championships.
                        I'm planning on being there with E and Super E hydros. Will be first race for my Super E hydro.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Mac View Post
                          Will AOF honor both NBRA and APBA cards at the 2007 Nationals in Alex.
                          Thanks
                          Larry Mac
                          I would guess that the NBRA and APBA cards will not be honored at the 2007 AOF Nationals by the lack of a response to my question. All I needed was a yes or no.

Larry Mac

Comment

Larry, I have no idea if the cards will be honored or not. Russ has been racing and dong some kidney dialasis. (sp) so he has not been on HR.

However, I am wondering why you are asking, since I know that Kevin is a Hall of Fame member of AOF and that gives him a free membership. All he will have to do is pay entry fees. That being said, I know how many classes Kevin runs, so just paying entry fees won't be cheap, that is for sure.

And if you are planning on racing, you are a LIfetime member, so you won't pay for a membership. (I heard through the grapevine that you might get back in a boat?) Who knows, maybe Terry will too.

It was nice seeing you in DePue!!! I sure miss the good ol days.

Say hi to the family,
                            Connie

Comment

APBA Racers Goin

Alright, let's hear it: which APBA racers are goin to this event.

Memories of the last AOF Nats in Pineville: Darrell L. stepping into the fireants' nest and having to go to the hospital, missing testing but pickin up one of the nurses. Dude!
                              14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Working...
                              X