Bids AOf nationals 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bids AOf nationals 2005

Several Commissioners have approached me with a really good idea. AOF needs to think out of the box and offer our natioanls in the winter months. (Maybe to coincide with the APBA winter nationals). Need some club to come forward and bid. Really easy to put on an AOF race, and we run any classes that show. Cost for insurance can be as little as $200 per week end for one tier or up to $750 per week end for more extensive coverage. (still cheap). Sanctions are cheap too. A good chance for a club to make enough money to host several of the "other" brand in racing. (Said smiling and in jest. We are all here to race, lets have a good time of it!)
    Email or call me with the bids.
    Tony Staron
    AOF President at
    PresidentofAOF@aol.com
    or 561-644-1200

BID

I AM IN PEACE RIVER OUTBOARD
    THANKS PAUL

Comment

Even November

Been getting several emails and calls. November has been mentioned for early snowbirds. Also cheaper rates and less tourists then. Maybe to coincide with the AOF national meeting in early November. Might get all kinds of insight into rule changes with more people there who come to race too. Just some ideas.
      tony

Comment

Suggestion

I suggest having it in conjuction with the APBA Winter Nationals. For a lot of us, vacation is a concern. I can only come south once a year if at all. I would save my vacation for the Summer Nationals if I had to choose.

One time I thought they had the APBA on a weekend, the AOF during the week, so one only needed a week vacation to do it... would this work ???
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Good Thoughts

Good thoughts Dave, Yes, one year we did have AOF during week and AOF at Crescent City on week end. Worked well.
          Tony

Comment

Sure....

Ya right Tony !!! Tou and Paul send me the photos of the girls waiting for me.... if they pass inspection, I will be there !!!

Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X