Northwest water competition info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest water competition info!

We are holding a general meeting Saturday March 10th at 1pm at the dragon Inn restaurant across from Players and Spectators in the Valley.
    All NWC and SLORA members are welcome to attend.
    There are some changes being made with NWC that all members are welcome to comment on at the meeting.

Also,
    As of March 3rd, 2007 Northwest Water Competition is no longer an affiliated AOF club.
    A newly formed club Columbia Boat Racing Association (COBRA) is taking NWC's spot with AOF.
    They are being formed by Todd Bohnet, Jim Myers, and Scott Copher.
    They will be running the 3 races that NWC had set-up for 2007
    June 16, 17th at Banks Lake
    Aug 25th and 26th at Ione.
    Sept. 15th and 16th at Moses lake

This change will help boat racing's future and we look forward to racing with the newly formed club and I hope all the local racers will help support this newly formed club and help them grow.
    Thank you,
    Jon Gallagher
    Northwest Water Competition
    Managing Director
    Last edited by rider x; 03-06-2007, 09:04 AM.

Cool name for a club! Best of luck.

Comment

Meeting Agenda.

The General meeting will be held this coming saturday.
      The meeting will be started by me at 1pm and I will basically turn over the meeting to Todd Bohnet of COBRA.
      He will explain the changes and the meeting will become a COBRA general meeting to discuss the upcoming race season, and changes you will see.

I personally would like to thank all the outboard racers who came to our races in 2006 and look forward to seeing the sport grow in the future. And am wishing the newly formed COBRA club best of luck.

Jon Gallagher
      Northwest Water competition

Comment

Working...
      X