Tony Staron
    I would like to know what your firm race dates are
    for April and May??Trying to set a date for the southeast
    Stock Divisionals in region 5.
    Tom Cronk
    Region 5
    Stock Chairman

Race Dates

Can some one help me on spring race dates???????
    NO TONY
    T.C.

Comment

Races

Connie
      Do you know if anybody is going to post race dates
      Tom

Comment

Tom,
        I called Tony yesterday to see if he was missing. He answered his phone right away. His number is 561-644-1200. I don't think any of the officers read Hydroracer much . (Un-American of them!)
        Anyway, you can also contact the AOF national office and Lela Rosado at:
        flip2215@aol.com
        I have not been involved with AOF for over two years except when asked to help out with small things. (ie. Key West because I wanted to go to Key West).
        Just for you, I did ask Tony about race dates in Florida. He said there are some problems. Lake Apthorpe in Lake Placid has permitting problems. Seems like an end to an era since this has been the place we have all been able to go and test. The club there had an agreement that there would only be sanctioned racing there, but apparantly word did not get out. A lot of testers chasing fishermen, and we all know that is not good. Carl and Tony continue to go to council meetings to rectify. Plus, Bob Montoya is moving back to Washington, so that limits the number of club members and workers. I hope someone can step in and help them out. Us northerners need a place to race in the winter.
        Tony said he continues to work with Avon Park on permits. Goes to all of the meetings. He is hoping the new club, Peace River will step in and do the race. He should be calling someone soon on that.
        Since we only attended one AOF race last year, I am not sure why people do not know the schedule. Officers should work on that. See you at USTS races!
        Connie

Comment

Working...
        X