• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free T Shirt

See Attached:
    GET A GREAT T-SHIRT

To all members and new member to be….
    .if you join or renew your membership, paid in- full, before the 1st of February 2007….
    AOF will send you a special AOF T-shirt!!!!
    (It will have AOF on the front, and a big pie face clock with the saying, “Race to the clock with AOF” on the back.
    These are quality, colorful, exciting and FUN (just like AOF) shirts that you WANT to have, just like your buddies up and down the beach!
    You can get your applications on the AOF page on Hydoracer.Net or AOF new web site www.aofboatracing.com. (under construction)

Russ Bircher
    Executive Director
    Attached Files

back to the top

BUMP BUMP BUMP up

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice View Post
      See Attached:
      GET A GREAT T-SHIRT

To all members and new member to be….
      .if you join or renew your membership, paid in- full, before the 1st of February 2007….
      AOF will send you a special AOF T-shirt!!!!
      (It will have AOF on the front, and a big pie face clock with the saying, “Race to the clock with AOF” on the back.
      These are quality, colorful, exciting and FUN (just like AOF) shirts that you WANT to have, just like your buddies up and down the beach!
      You can get your applications on the AOF page on Hydoracer.Net or AOF new web site www.aofboatracing.com. (under construction)

hey Russ, do I get a free t-shirt? I joined before Feb 1st 2007................ Just kiddin with ya, just hold on to them decals though for me.

Russ Bircher
      Executive Director
      hey Russ, do I get a free t-shirt? I joined before Feb 1st 2007................ Just kiddin with ya, just hold on to them decals though for me.
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
        Darin
        I have your decals right here and will be in the mail tomorrow sorry it has taken so long . Did you get your new AOF 2007 card I forgot to put the decals in with it .
        Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

Comment

no worries Russ!!

Originally posted by Russ Birch 45R View Post
          Darin
          I have your decals right here and will be in the mail tomorrow sorry it has taken so long . Did you get your new AOF 2007 card I forgot to put the decals in with it .
          Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

I was just kiddin with ya on the decals, as I know I can get them from you at any time! YES, I got my AOF card yesterday, thanks! They are nice. Looks like AOF is on a good track for 2007. Once we get a club started over here, it will be rollin!
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
            I was just kiddin with ya on the decals, as I know I can get them from you at any time! YES, I got my AOF card yesterday, thanks! They are nice. Looks like AOF is on a good track for 2007. Once we get a club started over here, it will be rollin!
            HEY RUSS....
            HAVE TO HAVE NEW DECALS THIS YEAR X 2 FOR LEE AND I. AND ALL THE SHIRTS I CAN GET FOR ALL THE NEW AOF RACERS WE WILL HAVE THIS YEAR...!!!! CALL YA THURSDAY

(EVEN DARIN)
            Marc
            R-58
            vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Me Too!

Hey Russ,

Send me some decals and one of those T's with my 2007 membership card, will ya?

Thanks in advance,
              Al Peffley
              15-R/R-25
              1300 Holly Street
              Kelso, WA 98626

Comment

membership app

AL & Mark
                I will send you both membership apps.so you can get a T-shirt and a new card and decals. the t-shirt a for full membership $75.00 before the 1st of Feb2007.
                Russ Bircher
                AOF Exc. Dir.

Comment

Working...
                X