Cheap Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Talk

AOF national meetings are cheap (Free, as we believe members should be able to express themselves at the national meeting without breaking them, and that we should get something for our memberships). However, the quality is perfect. A lot gets done in a short amount of time, AND the food and hospitality are top notch.
    There is still time to get to Spokane, WA for the 35th annual national meeting and awards banquet.
    This is from Ronda, event coordinator:
    Just a reminder that the Eagles does not take debit or credit cards. But there is an ATM machine there.

The National AOF Meeting 9:00am-4:00pm (with soup & sandwiches available at lunch for

$5.00)

Cocktails 5:00-6:00pm

Dinner 6:00pm-7:00pm (Under $20 for top notch beef dinner)

NWC Awards 7:00pm-7:45pm

SLORA Awards 7:45-8:30pm

AOF Awards 8:30-9:30pm

(We have the banquet room all night, so kids will be welcome to stay past the normal 9:00pm)

Hotels/Motels close to the banquet:

*Best Western Peppermill 1-800-274-7750 Liberty Lake Exit off I-90 (straight shot & back roads from Eagles)

Crossland Economy Suites 1-800-398-7820 12803 E. Sprague

Oxford Inn Suites 1-866-668-7848 15015 E. Indiana

Mirabeau Park Hotel 1-866-584-4674 1100 N. Sullivan

Eagles Address

What are the directions to get to the Eagles on East Sprague??? I went to the FOE website and they don't list an Aerie in Spokane on East Sprague street.

Al Peffley

Comment

Aof...eagles

AL,

EAGLES
      16801 EAST SPRAGUE AVE.
      SPOKANE VALLEY, WA. 99037

509-922-3433

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Eagles

Take the Sullivan Exit, go right off the exit...follow until you see Sprague (Fred Meyer) and take a left, if I remember correctly it is up Sprague a few blocks on the left hand side. Set back a little from the street....NOW CAN ANYONE TAKE SOME SHIRTS TO THE BANQUET? These are awards and have no way to get there as of right now!
        They are at Jan Shaw's.

Comment

Working...
        X