National Meeting Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Meeting Changes

Please read, under the AOF meeting notes above, that there have been changes in the physical meeting place. The new meeting place is not far from the old one, and if anyone has any questions, please email the national office for details.
    Thanks,
    Connie
    AOFOffice@aol.com

Saturday November 11, 2006

*Unfortunately, by events not within our control, we are having to plan the Banquet from square one. So please be patient and open to the changes we are going to have to make to the annual banquet. Although last year was an AMAZING banquet and we all LOVED it, the cost that was later figured was more then the clubs could afford this year.

The Eagles on East Sprague will again be hosting the banquet.
    Dinner will be Prime Rib Dinner, baked potatoes, green salad, and various side dishes.
    $15 per person 11 yrs old and up.
    The cost for 10 and under is $7.50

This year the banquet will be in conjunction with Northwest Water Competition as well as the National AOF meeting & Awards.

The National AOF Meeting 9:00am-4:00pm (with soup & sandwiches available at lunch for $5.00)
    Cocktails 5:00-6:00pm
    Dinner 6:00pm-7:00pm
    NWC Awards 7:00pm-7:45pm
    SLORA Awards 7:45-8:30pm
    AOF Awards 8:30-9:30pm
    (We have the banquet room all night, so kids will be welcome to stay past the normal 9:00pm)

Being on a budget and with little time to spare, anything any of you are willing to help with would be great. Last year the slide show was a HUGE HIT unfortunately, with everything else that needs to be done, I simply just won’t have the time to put it together. If someone would like to make a slide show of photos that would be great. I will get all the SLORA awards, trophies, & certificates. Handle dinner details, ballot details, & decorations. If there is anything else that I have forgotten, or anything you would like to contribute or take charge of please let me know as soon as possible.

Hotels/Motels close to the banquet:
    *Best Western Peppermill 1-800-274-7750 Liberty Lake Exit off I-90 (straight shot & back roads from Eagles)
    Crossland Economy Suites 1-800-398-7820 12803 E. Sprague
    Oxford Inn Suites 1-866-668-7848 15015 E. Indiana
    Mirabeau Park Hotel 1-866-584-4674 1100 N. Sullivan

Thank you

Thanks Connie
    Russ Bircher

Comment

Working...
    X