• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses Lake Nationals

Moses Lake Nationals
    Sept 15-16
    Cascade Park, WA

This is proving to be one of the most anticipated races of the year. It will be BIG!

We don't exactly know why the enthusiasm is so high for this race. The guesses:

1. People want to make a practice run to Moses Lake before next years' APBA nationals.
    2. The cooperation between AOF and APBA has been so successful this year, maybe all of the stigmas are staying home and everyone is coming out and enjoying each other's company?
    3. Two very active clubs have come together with AOF to put on a professional show.
    4. AOF ponts are close, so everyone is hoping to get another shot at being high point and picking up one of the really cool AOF Champions shirts.

Whatever, the reason, make your reservations now to attend this race. If you win this one, you will be considered a champ, that is for sure.

See you in September!

What classes can I run

Hey, I run ASH, ASR, 20SSH (restricted 302), 25SSR (restricted 302), and OSY400 in APBA races.
    Just wondering what classes I could run at this race, and based on that be better able to decide if its worth going.
    Thanks,
    Mike 32-R

Comment

To all who are not already AOF members:

You can join at the race site. ($75) Your membership will then be good for 2007.
      OR, if you want to, you can join with the one event price ($25), and add to it later next year with either one or two more payments.

The one event membership for $25 will make it more affordable to enter even more classes. AOF runs all stock, mod, and pro classes that show.

Where else can you get a deal like that in boat racing?

Comment

roll call

hey Mike i had the same questions.... we should do a roll call like they did for the winter nations so we know what to bring.....or (to go or not) like you want to know......

here's what classes i'm running OSY 400 , 20SSH, ASH..

Dave 68R

Comment

Dave, Mike, I'm going to try and keep that weekend open so I can run too. Sounds like it could be lots of fun!
          Sean Byrne

Comment

hi guys

thanks for the questions, we have a 20 class, called y80, i see after you two posting ,an a hydro class, you may round up a couple more just in case, we will run osy, mike the a runabout really depends on turnout, i do think dave had a good idea on the "roll call" thing. see what you guys can get started, kevin

Comment

i was looking above on the 1st post, the dates need an addition, testing will be the 15, racing the 16, and 17. just wanted to be clear kevin

Comment

Thanks Kevin

Thanks Kevin, one more question. Can I run in the Y80 class with a restricted 302? and do you guys run a 25SSR class with Yamato engines allowed?

Comment

Yes On The Restricted 302, And I Don't Know On The Other. I Don't Think So But I Can Tell You If You Bring A Class You "will" Run!!! Kevin

Comment

what time will testing start on the 15th?
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

not sure lets see if we can get mike sattler to chime in here, he should know, or know's someone who knows. kevin

Comment

Testing

Originally posted by Kevin Martin
                        not sure lets see if we can get mike sattler to chime in here, he should know, or know's someone who knows. kevin
                        I think 12-4 or something like that

Drivers Meeting / Party Friday night @ 6pm
                        Sattler Racing R-15
                        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                        TEAM VRP
                        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

hey mike while we're at it , do we know yet where the drivers party and meeting will take place? in the pits, up at hotel?? just curious kevin

Comment

Gee Kevin,
                            You didn't ask where you pit, what classes, etc. Just want to know about the party. You must have your priorities staright!
                            Connie

Comment

A note on the AOF classes:

AOF has a very LENIENT step up chart. If you have a class, bring it, because chances are, no matter what you can do a step up of some kind. At an AOF race a club can run as many or as few classes as they need to. Makes things really simple.
                              Connie

Comment

Working...
                              X