• Show
Clear All

• Nationals Too (Two)

Moses Lake, WA
    All AOF Classes
    Fri Sept 15 Testing
    Saturday September 16: Long Course Nationals
    Sunday: Regular Race

Your chance to get double AOF points for Saturday and single for Sunday: 3 X the point totals!

See You there at beautifl Cascade Park in georgeous Moses Lake, WA

See also: attached flyer
    Attached Files

Originally posted by AOFoffice
    Moses Lake, WA
    All AOF Classes
    Fri Sept 15 Testing
    Saturday September 16: Long Course Nationals
    Sunday: Regular Race

Your chance to get double AOF points for Saturday and single for Sunday: 3 X the point totals!

See You there at beautifl Cascade Park in georgeous Moses Lake, WA

See also: attached flyer
    ROLL CALL FOR 350CCH
    APBA/AOF DRIVERS
    ZAC/MIKE/BILL LET'S MAKE A 11 BOAT CLASS!!
    1-350 R-58
    1-250 R-35
    Marc
    R-58
    vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

All Stock/mod/pro classes that show.
      Also SST45's.
      Sounds like some 24XS Runabout and Hydros are coming.
      This is going to be a great race as two of the AOF western clubs are coming to gether to put on the event:
      Northwest Water Competition (NWH20)
      And
      Stateline Outboard Racing Association, (SLORA), a very old racing club from Washington, Idaho.

Comment

lAWRENCE LAKE RECORDS

Remember SOA is putting Lawrence Lake records the week before Nationals at Mose Lake. Sept 8/9/10.The course is going to be 1 2/3 mile if there is enough water. The next course will be 1 1/4 mile & if there is not enough water the course will be 1 mile.(PRO class will run a smaller course if we run the big course.)
        AOF is invited! You will be getting AOF points and records .[U]BUT YOU HAVE TO JOINT APBA TO RUN if you are not a member already.You can get a APBA record and a AOF record all at the same time.So make your plans to come out west for 2 weeks and play with us.
        Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Birch 45R
          Remember SOA is putting Lawrence Lake records the week before Nationals at Mose Lake. Sept 8/9/10.The course is going to be 1 2/3 mile if there is enough water. The next course will be 1 1/4 mile & if there is not enough water the course will be 1 mile.(PRO class will run a smaller course if we run the big course.)
          Hey Russ,

Chances are the course at Lawrence in September will NOT be 1-2/3 mi. Remember. that the PROs no longer have a 1-2/3 mi course, and I would imagine the SOA Board would not be interested in running a course that excludes a fair quantity of our membership base. We ran the 1-2/3 mi last Spring because we were running with the inboards and they still have the 1-2/3 mi records.

My guess would be that water conditions permitting, they'll run 1-1/4 one day at Yelm, and 1 mi the next. But that IS just a guess.

R-19
          www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Russ,

AOF only has 3/4 Mile and 1 Mile record courses. So if SOA runs the 1 1/4 or 1 2/3 then obviously they would not qualify for an AOF record. I hope this clears the air for everyone.

Mike Sattler
            AOF Vice Pres
            Sattler Racing R-15
            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
            TEAM VRP
            The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Reading the whole page!!

Mike
              If you would have read the whole page you would seen that we may run a 1 mile course! there are a lot of AFO members that APBA members that might like to know about the record courses, and they still can get there AOF points. I think this will clear it for good.
              Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R
              ps J Michael and I will see you this weekend.

Comment

AOF Nationals Challenge

All of you pro hydro racers out there with a 250ccH tucked away in the garage in the Northwest and Midwest should come to this AOF Nationals event. I will be there with my 250ccH to race you! This is a great race site. Hope to see you there for a 250ccH revival!

R-25
                Al Peffley

Comment

As Al said, Moses Lake is a super race site and this nationals will be the best one this year, so should be billed as SUPER Nationals. The point Russ was trying to make is that if you are travelling out west to the BEST nationals all year, then come a week early, get your APBA records and points at the famous Yelm race course, then head back East to Moses Lake for the Super Nationals.
                  What a vacation during the month of September when hopefully the weather has cooled down a bit and the scenary is breathtaking.
                  Connie
                  PS> All stock/mod/pro and SST45 (Sport C), plus nostalgic hydros and flatbottoms. What a race!

Comment

J's

Any information on a J class would be appreciated. I will bring 2 JH's and 2 JR's but....that is only two in each class, so not sure if you will run them or not but I don't want to travel if they aren't going to run!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuthieRae
                      Any information on a J class would be appreciated. I will bring 2 JH's and 2 JR's but....that is only two in each class, so not sure if you will run them or not but I don't want to travel if they aren't going to run!!
                      Bring the J's we will have a J class.

p.s. happy b-day
                      Sattler Racing R-15
                      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                      TEAM VRP
                      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Roll Call for 45's!

I've got two...

Will there be divers there?

Does AOF use APBA's specs for classes, e.g. weights, heights, motor specs, etc?
                        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro
                          Bring the J's we will have a J class.

p.s. happy b-day
                          Okay, see ya there.
                          And thanks for the b-day wishes.

Ruthie

Comment

AOF spec's Weigths, Motors,Heights.

Originally posted by guedo499
                            Roll Call for 45's!

Will there be divers there?

Does AOF use APBA's specs for classes, e.g. weights, heights, motor specs, etc?
                            AOF has its own specs for motors and boats & classes,But if the specs are not covered inAOF rule book we go to APBA specs to cover it.
                            Next year we are trying to bring all of are specs in line with APBA and the same with boats and classes. I hope this answer is what you are looking for ?
                            If you need anymore information write me or call me 360-359-6440.
                            AOF Asst Exe Dir Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

Comment

Call To Make Resevations

We need to get our resevations into Brent Harnack for camping and pit spots.
                              Please call Brent @ 509-489-0093.
                              We have three 45SST (opc) coming from the northwest. Any from the East Coast??? Please let us know
                              AOF Assit.Ex Dir. Russ Bircher

Comment

Working...
                              X