AOF Nationals Moses lake info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Nationals Moses lake info!

I have heard recently the dates were misprinted for the SLORA/NWH20 AOF National race at Moses Lake, Cascade Park.
    The actual dates are Sept. 15th, 16th, 17th.
    Testing on the 15th, racing the 16th and 17th.
    If one round of racing is Friday and not just testing I will update, but at this point I have not heard any different than this.
    The phone number for Cascade park for Camping is 509-766-9240 request a spot between #1-20.
    The host hotel is Ameristay Inn, phone is 509-764-7500 ask for the American Outboard Federation blocked rooms for the discount. The website if you want directions to the hotel is www.ameristayinn.com.
    More information is coming and being set-up this month and I will update again towards mid July.
    Jon Gallagher
    509-263-4913
    Northwest Water competition

Directions To Race Site From The West (seattle)

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...qc=Campgrounds

Comment

Directions From The East (spokane)

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...qc=Campgrounds

Comment

Cascade Campground.........

Is The Proper Name Of The Race Site (park), Very Eash To Find, Very Close To The Host Hotel. We'll Be Getting The Entry Fee Specifics On This Website Real Soon, Stay Tuned For Those. I Will Also Attemp To Nail Down A Race Schedule In The Very Near Future. Thanks John For Your Help Here, You're Doing A Great Job!!!! Please Those Of You With Questions, Go Crazy Ask Away, This Forum Will Help Us Put On A Better, More Successful Race For You. Kevin Martin

Comment

Classes

Are you guy's running osy 400 i noticed you have point's in AOF pro points on hydro racer....just wanting to know if i need to bring all my stuff for both classes....20ssh and my osy set up.... thank's for the info

Dave 68R

Comment

hi dave long time....

we do have a 20ss class called y80, and yes i believe you'll see an osy class, haven't heard from anyone on osy yet, and j michael in san diego i'm not sure, i'm nearly certain we could get some guys to step up from c stock (y102) and run with you kevin

Comment

Originally posted by propwash
              we do have a 20ss class called y80, and yes i believe you'll see an osy class, haven't heard from anyone on osy yet, and j michael in san diego i'm not sure, i'm nearly certain we could get some guys to step up from c stock (y102) and run with you kevin
              I will run OSY with ya Dave....along with 20SSH/CSH/CSR and CMH.............
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

hey daren

it will be kick a$$ to see you again seems to only be at national events though sounds like you're bringing a stable of boats glad to hear it, i really think this event will be alot of fun, and a great turn out. i look forward to swappin' a couple of stories with you and mikey over a beer or two, if i don't see you before i'll see you there kevin

Comment

sounds fun

Sounds like i need to bring everything too...not sure what class you have for AXSH but could let Justine run Ash she is 15 NOW.....is that the age limit....so me and Daren will have full trailer's .....now Daren as far as you running with me in OSY ....next time Move Out... you know i can't hold that tight of a lane

Comment

Originally posted by dt 01
                    Sounds like i need to bring everything too...not sure what class you have for AXSH but could let Justine run Ash she is 15 NOW.....is that the age limit....so me and Daren will have full trailer's .....now Daren as far as you running with me in OSY ....next time Move Out... you know i can't hold that tight of a lane
                    don't expect me to leave you a lane next time Davey boy!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

cool!!

Originally posted by propwash
                      it will be kick a$$ to see you again seems to only be at national events though sounds like you're bringing a stable of boats glad to hear it, i really think this event will be alot of fun, and a great turn out. i look forward to swappin' a couple of stories with you and mikey over a beer or two, if i don't see you before i'll see you there kevin
                      ya, it will be good to see you again too Kev..........what's this " a beer or 2".........????????? Is that all you can handle???
                      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy
                        ya, it will be good to see you again too Kev..........what's this " a beer or 2".........????????? Is that all you can handle???
                        Daren,

Kevin often has a hard time keeping up. It sometimes appears as if he is lacking in practice.

Mike
                        Sattler Racing R-15
                        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                        TEAM VRP
                        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

practice????

son of a gun that's how it works???? i'm in training as of today!!! kev

Comment

Originally posted by dt 01

Hey guys, missed you at Warden this weekend - slackers! We had OSY AND AXSH (and a lot of fun). Mike showed Saturday and ran some FEH (thanks for coming over, Mike).

OK - back to the the AOF Nationals thread.
                            Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                            sigpic
                            Portland, Oregon
                            Johnson Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Cameraboy
                              Mike showed Saturday and ran some FEH (thanks for coming over, Mike).
                              Not a problem. I had a great time hanging with you all, and also running the FE Hydro. Man, was that thing rolling or what? Mike, did you get any pics of me in the FE?
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP
                              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                              X