AOF questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF questions

i know that in aof ash=o hydro but do they have a class that corressponds with axsh if so what do they call it?
    -thanks-
    89-F
    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Hey there Mr. National Champ.

Comment

what up doug
      89-F
      ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Joel I gave Karl all the imformation on the AX class and was suposed to sumit it at the National Meeting as a new class which would be desinated MX hydro and runabout and also approve the Merc 15 and restricted OMC for the new class. Never heard anymore about it. It would basiclly be the same as AX in APBA only it would be called MX in AOF. I asume if the 15 Mercury was approved it could also be run in the O class to which is the same as A stock.
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

thaks george if u hear anything on it let me know thanks again
          -joel-
          89-F
          ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Joel,
            What we do is open the coarse up to testing at around 11am. Coincidently all the AXSH rigs (O Hydro to the untrained eye) are in the water and ready to test. We will also make sure the clock is working and the flags are in order. These will be checked out approximately 3 minutes after the coarse is opened. Patrol boats will also be going through the dry runs at this time and so on and so on.......................

Done Deal

Comment

Run What you Brung...

Joel,
              Bring it and we will run it, that is pretty much the club (HOA) philosophy. AOF does not specifically have the rules in the book for the AXS but we did award a national championship and high point in that class. Somehow it missed getting into the book this year, but is on a probation status to see if it takes off. lol.
              It is about having fun. Racing in the middle of an orange grove in January Florida sun with no pressure and a laid back atomosphere is certainly fun.
              Take your AXS and go have fun!!!!
              Connie

Comment

Connie,
                I couldn't have said it better!

Bob

Comment

Directions?

What are the directions to the pits. Also, any pro boats going to be there?

Thanks..............

Comment

Hopefully there will be some PRO drivers there. This is such a laid back race that many will come just to test, especially since testing is pretty much out of the question now on this lake except with a sanction.
                    Also, AOF has a very liberal step up chart that lets a lot of classes step up according to speed and get points in the faster (ie; pro) classes. This is an advantage for all.
                    And with the great AOF category pay out at the end of the year, I am sure that many will have that on their minds.
                    Office
                    PS. Bob will have to get you the directions. He lives close. All I know is that it is on 27 across from the hospital and highway patrol station. If you are going south turn left at the cemetery which might be called Lake Apthorpe road. (They just changed the name and I need to get that from Carl.) Go straight back on that road to the lake. You will run into it.
                    AOF Office

Comment

Directions to Lake Placid (Lake Apthorpe)

About a mile north of the town on the west side of 27 is a Hospital and a large free standing com tower (Hwy Patrol). A few feet south on the east side of the road is Cemetary Road. Take this abou 1/4 mile, (it turns into shell rock about half way down) and at the end you have to turn right. Continue on and look left.

Comment

hey joel

just to let you know james aka booga is the aof axsh champ and were dam proud of him eventhough betsy out drives him this year axsh and a no more J

Comment

uh o betsy in a is booga runnin a too or just betsy
                          89-F
                          ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

joel

who is running a were running axsh axsr

Comment

o i misread so no more j for u guys
                              89-F
                              ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment