Lake Placid Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Placid Hotels

Can someone post a list of the hotels near the race site. Clean and safe hotels only please no roach motels.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Hotel/Motel

Good Evening,

Lake Placid....
    Lake Grassy Motel (863)465-9200
    Lake Shore Motel (863)465-2135
    Ramada Inn (863)465-3133

Sebering.....
    Comfort Lodge (863)382-1148

Hope this helps!

RussW

sigpic
    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Motels-Camping ?

A couple miles north of L'Placid is a small , not fancy, but NO roaches,motel;
      -the Highlander Motel, 863-655-1735

Overnie camping in the race pits at this state owned boat ramp, amoung the citrus groves, is one of the things that got us into trouble with the county in the first place, and is not allowed. I wonder if there is any private land further along that road, [down towards Staron's], that ' dry' campers could use. The RV parks around here are usually full JAN-APR, but a few full service sites may be available, in the vicinity.
      Brian Hendrick, #66 F
      "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

rates

Hey Brian,

Maybe we can do some leg work this week and see if one of the nicer ones can give us a break on rates for racers. I'll even go into my sign shop and make a few banners with the Motel's name on it for advertising at the race site. We should work this idea. Fishers Landing Racing Club does this every year and the racers get to save a few bucks. I will e-mail you after church.

Anyone coming to Lake Placid in need of motels please contact us so we can give the managers an idea of how many will be needing their services.

Thanks,
        Russ W

sigpic
        SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
          Can someone post a list of the hotels near the race site. Clean and safe hotels only please no roach motels.
          Sorry to say, but Florida, motels and roaches are one in the same. What's worse than the roaches down here are the bed buggs in hotels, and I'm not kidding. Worst place is the Orlando/Disney area. Scratch central.

Comment

Working...
          X