• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Nostalgic Flatbottoms

Nostalgic Flatbottom racers:

High points inboard flat bottom class a Mike Devore
    inboard flat bottom class b Marc Halverson
    inboard vintage hydro Boyd Schnell

These racers will be having a separate meeting and banquet in Spokane on Saturday, Nov 12. SLORA, AOF, and all racers are hoping that all the nostalgice flatbottom racers can then come to the AOF banquet and recieve your recognition. It will be fun seeing everyone from the exciting world of beautifully restored speed boats.

Jerk and Mrs Jerk,

Glad you guys were able to make it to Newport for the AOF Western Divisionals race over fourth of July weekend hosted by the Stateline Outboard Racing Association. AOF is proud to have such a wide range of racing classes. It was a great weekend to get everyone togethor. Hope you all had fun and we look forward to having you guys race with us next under the AOF flag.

Hope to see you all at the banquet.

Mike Sattler
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

I hope that Mike is dong better and will be ok. What did I tell you about those beautiful boats you guys restor? They are just too pretty to race. Fun though. I am glad Mike is ok, but sure morn the loss of that boat. question: How hard is it to find one of the old nostalgic flatbottoms to restore?
      Connie

Comment

Working...
      X