Small Buys the Cigars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Buys the Cigars

In my revenge of getting out the top winners of AOF, I have recieved many threatening emails..."Give us the money winners!" I am told in no uncertain terms....
    Well, even though we have some high points to go, I am going to break right into the winner of the AOF money for 2005.
    The AOF 2005 TOP PRO DRIVER with the distinction of winning the $500 is
    Tim SMALL! Make sure you hit him up at the USTS meeting for a cigar and drink on him. Unless, of course, Tim wants to hand the money over to me to pay for delivery of his new boat? I need a vacation in January in sunny South Florida.
    At the other end of the world, way up in the State of Washington, AOF's top stock/mod driver and the winner of another $500 is Jimmy Rutherford. Jimmy racked up more points than anyone in the stock/mod division. (9900 in Y80 (20H) alone.)
    I have not met Jimmy yet, and doubt if he's old enough to buy his own beer, but maybe he can lend us some so we can buy our own.
    Congratulations to Tim and Jimmy. Both are fine people who deserve these honors. (generous too, I hope)

Sounds like cigars and scotch!!!! How about the faster motor???

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
    X