Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellsten, Cross Racer

Yep, he's out of the Closet.
    Chris Hellsten is the AOF high point winner in 250 runabout, proving that he is a real champ in any organization.
    Also to note: his brother Curt, another cross racer, was the 125 Rungbout national champion, with Brian Payn as the overall high point winner with 4640 points in that class.

Chris and Curt can thank Tom Cronk, one of our Man of the Year Award winners for paying their dues. The other Man of the Year was an ever so deserving Terry Fiorelli of Spokane, WA, also a cross racer in the great NW.

Pete Hellsten, father of both Chris and Curt would be excited to see this as he worked very hard to make PRO racing more active in AOF.(AOF was formed with PRO as a major category, however the popularity slipped for a few years.) Pete was also very instrumental in establishing AOF as a major sanctioning body in both Florida and the NE.

Connie

You are just full of history...did not know dad had any involvement with AOF. That is great to know...and thanks to Tom for paying my dues as well. If I had shown up to Jesup maybe I could have been a cross racer!!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
    X