Amy, Allie, James, Joel(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy, Allie, James, Joel(s)

If you have been following the Sweet revenge thread you will notice that I am making it tough on the winners of the big dog prizes this year. But,,,the kids,,,,they are bugging me to get their names out. So here goes:

AXS: High Point: James McDermott. and, Winner of nationals, James McDermott. (I actually believe the kids call him Booga. You gotta learn the lingo when dealing with the kids!)

K PRO H Joel Brown is our big dog. Sure wish everything would have worked out with the Ellisons to have a really big showdown at Jesup. We are just glad that the Ellison boys are ok. K Pro is a better class because of you and your family, Joel.

Joel Kidde was both the national champion and high point leader in the J H. Watch for big things from him in the future. He's smarter than me though, so he keeps me on my toes.

I am very proud to announce that our Horizon (Youth) Award goes to Allie Runne. When we voted, I had to vote for her cuz I think she is a younger (very younger) version of Connie except WAY better. She is the girl you want to make sure comes to a race! She can do it all, and does it without complaints. If memory serves me right, I think this might be her second AOF Youth award? Good Job!

Amy Eldredge gets a very special award. In AOF the DRIVERS submit names for the "sportsmanship" award. Amy was unanimously nominated by everyone who nominated. Her smile and enthusiasm are beyond her years. She lights up the beach and the race course.

Contratulations to all these kids. (I already mentioned Joey Pinner in the Sweet Revenge thread. You kids are something else, even if I can't figure out your code names.
    Connie

connie

very nice connie at least someone appreciates the kids and i thank you for that.but you gotta watch out for stephanie [aka] BETSY THIS IS GONNA BE HER YEAR . booga got lucky. and you are right about amy what a great kid she really does light up the beach talk to ya soon walt and maria

Comment

[QUOTE]Stephanie (Betsy in kid logo), was a close second to every award. I kept pushing the numbers, just couldn't squeeze enough. That's ok, because that will give her the fight to come back stronger next year. I would imagine that most of the slots next year would be filled with one name: Stephanie Malone!
      We are proud of you betsy!
      connie

Comment

Wow. I never would have expected this. I know how important it is to help with the races, and I just wanted to be part of that. There's no way I should have been compared to Connie- that woman does it ALL. It was great meeting her at Jesup this past year. This is really an honor to get this especially since there are racing awards, trophies and plaques all over my house and none of them are mine. I'm just gald to help out the races and I thank all of you so much! I really appreciate it
        and Connie, I've never gotten this award before, Ryan got it a few years ago.

and Congratulations to Amy, both Joels, James, and Betsy!

allie Runne
        The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Working...
        X