Sweet Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Revenge

Hehe. AOF members will be given the results of the year end points and specialty awards here. However, call it sweet revenge, I'm gonna make you work for them. I will post a class or award one at a time over the next few days. (Am I mean or what?) If you see your name or the name of someone you know, please email me at:
    executivedirector@aofraces.com
    to let me know where your award should be sent.
    If there will be some club meetings in which we can send a whole box or multiple awards that would be great. The awards are gong to be very costly to send, so the more per box the better.
    Well, let's start off with
    High piont in 500 Runabout:
    Pete Voss is your winner!
    Congratulations Pete!
    Ok, one more: B1 R Tom Nuccio
    stay tuned........

Sneaky, aren't I?
    A H: Overall winner was....
    Michael Barrett
    winner of the nationals was
    Dave Bennett

email where you would like to recieve your award to
    executivedirector@aofraces.com

Comment

Y80 H (20 H)

High points goes to Jimmy Rutherford with 9900 points! Watch out all you 20 guys if Jimmy should ever meet you in the first turn.
      Nationals winner in this class was Joey Pinner. We were all as proud of him as Grampa Pinner was. Someone got a picture of Grampa, Dad and Joey. Where is it?
      Western Divisionals in this clss went to Jeremy Denton. (Another VERY strong contender with a second place in point standings of 5403. Who says AOF isn't strong in this class. I'm not gonna tangle with them.

Comment

awards

Connie; WE are having our region meetintg on Nov. 6th , If you want to send me the goodies, I'll see that Dave, Tom & Joey or anybody else in region 5 gets their just rewards!!!!!!!!!!! Bill Hoctor[white zin] 164 Beachway Dr. Palm Coast Fla. 32137 386 447 7746 janenpc@bestnetpc.com

Comment

Thank you Bill. And it was a pleasure meeting you in Jesup. Kevin Martin, Mike Sattler, and Barry LaLond are working hard to get he awards ready. And I mean hard! If they can be done by Nov 6 I will surely send you the goodie box. thanks again, and we will keep in touch.
          Better yet, send some of the winners to Spokane to pick up their prizes in person. Since AOF is a non profit organization, and since Make A wish was our charity this year, there will be lots of good things done at our national meeting to benefit that charity, plus the Katrina and Rita victims who are AOF members. Meeting is November 12 and if anyone wants more information, let me know. So far we have about 130 reservations for the banquet.
          Connie

Comment

250, 125 and EH

Some more finishers for you all:
            High point in 250 H goes to Ben Thompson with 3664 points. The winner of the nationals was smoothy David Weaver!!

(125 H OF COURSE: Tim Small winning both high poit and the nationals.

E Hydro (AOF still has an E h class of 44 mod (40mod is D MH)) goes to RON BAKER!

This broadcast is now interrupted for a word from out sponsor....

email AOF at executivedirector@aofraces and let me know where you want your award sent. Some will be handed out at the national meeting in Spokane, and if you are planning to attend the USTS meeting, we will try to have some there.
            Last edited by AOFoffice; 10-29-2005, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Fe, Dsh, Ch, 1100 H

I hope you have all been following the AOF year end awards threads. Isn't this exciting?
              Must talk about the Kellers. What competitors! I pity those of you who will have to race against these guys for your first time. You will get a wake up call. Richard Keller wins overall high point as well as Western Divisionals in DSH with 8232 points. Brother Dennis repeated in SEH (FE). I would guarantee that Dennis' SE would be the top contender if running in APBA. The Keller boys work extensively on pipe configuration and secret potions.
              The overall high point in CMH goes to Dick Willard. Good job Dick. A well deserved win!
              Another fine contender is Dan Bishop, the 1100 H overall and Western Dvisional winner. Dan helps hold his club together.

Remember, pick your award up in Spokane, the USTS meeting, or let me know if you want them sent. We have some nice awards this year, so don't forget to email me at:
              executivedirector@aofraces to claim your gold.

Comment

Pro350H one of top Posters on Hydroracer:

...and one of the top racers in 350 H. Mike Sattler racked up 7950 points in that class. I sure wish that when he made the trip to the PRO nationals that he would not have had engine problems. He has fast equipment that wuold have given all the 350 H guys a work out. I know that many at that race were just happy to see his face in person, and I even heard someone say that he "looks different on the internet!"
                Also, I have to add that Mike is so instrumental in all that AOF does. He has been a left (as in coast) arm to AOF and a big reason for the growth. We will never be able to thank him enough. He is also a co chair of this years' national meeting in Spkane-one of the biggest ever. How come thank you is never enough?
                The OSY class in AOF was dominated by President of Eastern Outboard. Erk Peteren, just beating out Diane Murray. Earl Halford of Georgia was the National winner with Erik also taking the Eastern Divisionals.
                Some South Carolina boys faired well in AOF this year. Taking the CMH high point was none other than Dick Willard. Dick deserves this honor.
                Steve Dunn adds to SC victories with high point in DMH and also won the nationals. West coaster, Corey Peabody won the Western Divisionals and is a tough competitor in both AOF and APBA.
                We will have another chapter in the AOF year end awards soon. Like I said, I am getting sweet revenge by posting all of the winners a few at a time. Some reeeeally big names and winners coming up, so stay tuned.
                Last edited by AOFoffice; 11-01-2005, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Couple more...

time for some more of the year end award honorees...
                  In B1 H (25 mod) we have Howard Pickerll as high oint and Erk Petsen as the Easern Divisonal Winner.
                  In 25XS H we have one name: Erk Petesen as high point and again as Eastern Divisional Winner. My, that Long Island Club was sure busy racing this summer and Erik was the star of the show it looks like.
                  The pitman of the year goes across country to Chris Henning.
                  Speaking of Howard Pickerell...
                  He is this years Dudley, or Foundation award winner, named after our founder, Dudley Malone. The award is given to someone, not an officer, who has gone above and beyond. Howard PIckerll wins this and with the number of winners from his club, it is easy to see why. Thank you Howard, for all that you do, both for AOF and East Coast racing.

Comment

give mike his due....

connie mike did finish second at depue this year, ran pretty well really. kev

Comment

Kevin,
                      I know but I wanted him to win. Nothing wrong with second though with that competition. I am bringing Mike a special gift for his efforts. It will be fun.
                      Connie

Comment

well he is "special"

Comment

Kevin & Connie,

Thanks for all the kind words.

Mike Sattler
                          Sattler Racing R-15
                          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                          TEAM VRP
                          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by propwash
                            well he is "special"

Don't be giving away all my secrets
                            Sattler Racing R-15
                            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                            TEAM VRP
                            The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Great Effort

Mike's effort at Depue was outstanding. He ran very efficiently around the course and "kept his nose clean". David Mitchel's 350 Rossi is simply a buzz saw in this class. David was also motivated to win that race for C.D (his dad) who passed away shortly after DePue.

So bring that rig back East Mike!! There are going to be several new 350's next year and I bet that the Kuglers will be hard at work this winter. Also, a 250 would keep you from getting board on Sunday at the Nationals.
                              David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                              X