Spokane AOF National Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane AOF National Meeting

Any one coming out to the AOF National Meeting in Spokane in November from the Florida area. I have a boat sitting in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that am trying to get to Spokane. Will help with fuel costs!! Email me back at tmatteson@ieway.com

tom, connie is driving out from the iowa area, if you could get it from florida to her area you'd be a little ahead of the game. kevin

Comment

Get It To Raleigh

OR,

If you can get it to the USTS Raleigh race.... possibility to get it to Iowa.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Hi Tom,
        We were driving out to Spokane in little S10 to save money. But Rex Hall needs a boat brought back from Washington, so we are taking the Ford F350 diesel. With the price of fuel we are certified nuts.
        So if someone could take the boat to Raleigh and someone bring it from Raleigh to midwest, then maybe we can bring it ot Spokane. We have no way to get it from Raliegh as our stuff will be on Krier trailer and that is too many runabouts to gang up on a hydro. I am sure the real boats will hurt the wannabe boat.
        Let us know.
        Connie

Comment

Boat Room

Connie,

I would be glad to look after Brian's 250 runabout, so you can take the hydro. I am sure Brian would not need it back for a few years!!
          David Weaver

Comment

David,
            Sounds good to me, but then nobody listens to me anyway.
            Maybe you could keep the runabout on two conditions:
            1. You will be required to wear a Yankee Racing shirt while in possession of the runabout.
            (Would have to be hard for a down home boy from Georgia).
            (and PS. I don't allow rebel flags)
            2. You would have to volunteer as an apprentice at the Iowa Surfboard Factory, supplying Mike Krier with beer and with all the cigarettes he insists he doesn't smoke.

Sure would be fun to see your motor on that boat once though. I think both Rich and Mike would get a run for their money.
            Connie

Comment

VRP on Brian's Boat

Connie,

We can put the VRP on Brian's boat for Raleigh. I have a spare towerhousing. Brian and Terry will have to do the 3 hours of labor to get everything matched up. Probably not worth chopping up the boat. Hey, I would wear the Yankee Racing shirt. More Yankee transplants here than anyone else!!
              David Weaver

Comment

I thought the plan was to have e VRP on it for next year anyway.

Joe

Sure would be fun to see your motor on that boat once though. I think both Rich and Mike would get a run for their money.
                Connie[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hi Joe,
                  What? Were you talking to Brian and Terry when Laura and I were somewhere else?
                  A "Dream" is when you say you are gonna buy a new VRP, but the wife is no where in site.
                  A "Goal" is when you say it in front of her.
                  Mission accomplished is when she has a new pair of saphire earings to go along with that VRP.

(Just kidding, I usually get boat motors for mothers day and anniversaries. Will be married 38 years in December. I have a LOT of boat motors and shot guns.)
                  Connie

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice
                    Hi Tom,
                    We were driving out to Spokane in little S10 to save money. But Rex Hall needs a boat brought back from Washington, so we are taking the Ford F350 diesel. With the price of fuel we are certified nuts.
                    So if someone could take the boat to Raleigh and someone bring it from Raleigh to midwest, then maybe we can bring it ot Spokane. We have no way to get it from Raliegh as our stuff will be on Krier trailer and that is too many runabouts to gang up on a hydro. I am sure the real boats will hurt the wannabe boat.
                    Let us know.
                    Connie
                    Thanks Connie. I will check with Cheney in Florida if he could take the boat up to Raleigh. Do you know of anyone from your area that is going to that race? The hydro is a bare hull, no motor or hardware attached. Could even ride on its side in somebodies trailer. I once received a new hydro from Darrel Sorenson at Lake Lawerence and he had strapped the hull on the side of a station wagon.

I will get back to you !!

Comment

Working...
                    X