Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Step up Chart for Points

AOF Step up Ladder.
    Each “rung” of the ladder represents similar (according to speed), classes. The bottom rung can step up to a higher rung as approved by the Race Committee and Safety Inspector. Classes on the same rung can be combined with points going to a designated class, or run and scored separately.

Hydro
    250 SE
    E M
    DM
    DS
    125 C M
    B B1 102S 25XS 80 Mod
    A Y80S
    O A

Runabout
    SE 250
    E
    D
    C B1 80M
    B
    A
    O

The "ladder" is easier to understand if you start at the bottom and see what you can step up to. (Can step up to any of the rungs above-if safe according to the safety director and racing commission and if it is needed to make a class or give a person a ride).

Comment

More detail

Since some races involve tow/show money, like drags did in yrss. past, how does all this tie into what you take home?

RichardKCMo
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

sorry

what are you asking

Comment

Puzzeled at the path?

Hey 888race why don' you' all come back to lake contrary in S ' Joe Mo as that was as good as a 30 boat as iv'e seen. Sure hope this clears it up , kinda like group sex don't ask don't tell.
          I speak from a spectators viewpoint.RichardKCMo QUOTE=888race]what are you asking [/QUOTE]
          RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

must have been a long day

never have I seen a 30 boat show and I am not sure of what race you have been at but if you have sponsors I am sure we will put on a great show how much money do you bring to the table as far as Lakle county I have onyl been to leesburg

Comment

Working...
            X