Ocoee AOF Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocoee AOF Points

Ocoee was the first dual sanctioned race of the season. If you are an AOF member, once we get the final standings from the Ocoee scorers, then your finish will be recorded in the AOF points. The Tech committee will take a look at the classes to see that they match, and will have the final say.
    If you haven't sent in your AOF dues yet, write for an application. I can email you an app or you can take one off the website at
    http://aofraces.com
    BUT, change the address to:
    AOF
    4201 Indian Boundary Road
    Center Point, IA 52213
    (We don't need Lela Rosado on the war path again when the mail man brings her AOF apps. She's retired.)
    Don't forget, also, you can pay your AOF dues in increments. Big surprises for winners of high points this year in AOF. Stay tuned.

my mistake

Big mistake. The Ocoee winter nationals did not count for AOF points. It is the NEXT Ocoee race that will count for AOF points. ...All the more reason to attend! Apparantly the cooperation between APBA clubs and AOF is working. I recieved many calls from people who said that the "would" have attended the Ocoee Winter Nationals had they known they would also be recieving AOF points. It is super that we are turnng into one big happy family.

Comment

Working...
    X