X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any 05 race news

does anyone know when the 05 schedual will be out. thanks mike

Where is AOF in Florida?

I haven't seen anything from AOF in Fl. Always before there was some talk of races in the Lk. Placid area. So far I've seen nothing this winter. In fact all I've seen posted are APBA or NBRA events. Nothing wrong with that, but I've got lots of friends I've raced with in AOF and they seem to have vanished without a trace. I never see postings from them or see their names mentioned on HydroRacer. I've been away from the sport for the last year but I want to get active again this year. I'd like to at least start out at an event where I know someone I'd be running against.

Art Crawford 30F
    Panama City Fl.
    Last edited by BentRod; 01-04-2005, 10:46 AM.
    Art Crawford 30F
    Panama City Fl.

Comment

AOF and FLA

Hi Art and others,
      As you know, I have taken a leave as president. After two accidents, allergy and reactions to pain medications, and now gall bladder and kidney problems, I am looking at several surgeries that will put me out of commission for the year. It is killing me, but I have no choice. Rod Black is the acting president and you can reach him at President@aofraces.com or vpcompetition@aofraces.com. Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a while while I undergo the needed surgeries. Sometimes I think an accident in which you don't have time to think about it and just go into immediate recovery would be easiest.
      I do think that the first race is in Eustis and Marshall Eldredge has a race planned. Not sure about the other Florida clubs. Kelly, our webmaster will be in charge of PR and will be using PRAOF for rest of year. Hopefully I can come back as a racer and no politics in 2006. Everyone have a safe year and don't end up like me.
      AOF is in great hands with a super bunch of officers. I am also pleaed that we talked Conne into coming out of retirement as Executive Director. Things will move now!
      See you all in 2006 in the first turn! I will check in from time to time.
      Tony

Comment

Tony . . .

Wishing you luck with your surgeries and a speedy recovery.

Bill
        carpetbagger

Comment

Tony,

Hope your surgeries and recovery goes well.

To all others, there are at least 5 AOF races planned in the PNW this year. I will post the dates as soon as they are confirmed.

Mike Sattler
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Races

Hello, I am Kelly. I am the PR manager for AOF. We are working on updating the website and races. Tony has left a big hole to be filled and it is going to take many of us to do what he did. The bright spot is that some of us begged Connie Payne to come back as Executive Director. She finally said yes and we are elated. She brings warm fuzzys to everything she does. She is just a neat lady, kinda like a grandmom or mom, but one *ell of a business woman. You will see some real improvements in AOF. She will be also using PRAOF and hopefully reporting when I can't as I am an over the road truck driver and sometimes have to use dial up. (hence the reason why the website needs more work). I would appreciate any help about getting a good connection while on the road.
            I know of several races in West. Some in South and working on a lot more.
            Last edited by Tony Staron; 01-07-2005, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Stateline Outboard Racing Schedule for 2005

All Races are AOF sanctioned.

Tentative Race Schedule for 2005
              <O</O

May 28-29 Elk River,Id
              June 11-12 or June 18-19 Elk River,Id
              July 2-3 Newport,Wa
              Aug 13-14 Newport,Wa
              Sept 10-11 Lake,Wa
              Last edited by pro350hydro; 01-07-2005, 01:58 PM.
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP
              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
              X