Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Winter Nationals

Lake Placid FL : Week end before Stock Winters and USTS Race March 23-26

Come one come all to Lake Placid to what most of you know as Cemetery Lake, now Lake Apthorpe. The best kept secret in racing. Many AOF titles set here.
    Come to test, race, or spectate. Everyone who races or tests must be a member of AOF (week end is only $25), and sign a liability waiver as per the lake rules. We will have the AOF pick up and safety boat on site. Do not go into the water without this boat being manned by Carl and your paperwork finished. We will have a good time, you will get a lot of testing, and we can even do some racing for each class with enough boats. (Remember, AOF year end awards are given). For more information contact me and I will help. Carl B Staron 863-699-9701. You bring it, we will run it or at least test it. Lots of driver schooling to new racers too. See you there on Friday afternoon. We will set times when you get here. No hurry come anytime throughout the week end. We may also squeeze in a Monday session if wanted. I will be taking the safety boat to the USTS race by Wednesday, so remember, no one on the lake without it. Can't get the locals mad at us and we lose the best test lake for the last 50 years! See you soon

yes let's get some boats down there last weekend to test before lakeland

Comment

Lots of calls. Looking to be a good time! If you are coming just to test, there will be plenty of time for that during the week end.
      Just finalized the EMT's. So, testing with EMT's and safety boat and only 2 inutes from hospital. Plus, all the testing you will need before the APBA stock winter nationals or the USTS race. Best lake and water in the country!
      See you soon.
      ANd don't forget, you must be registered to test or race. (Per Lake Apthorpe rules).
      Carl Staron

Comment

This coming week end!

Bump to top

Comment

Hello from Texas. Like more info, just getting back into racing after 25 year. Have a Y102 and a 1 year old Hemp.hydro in Dallas. Called your number and got a recorder message. Call me at 214 3640479 or AFloatingTouch@hotmail.com . Ray 6 T

Comment

Bump
            Ray, try my cell.
            863-699-9701
            or cell
            863-441-0238
            Leave me a number and I will call right back if I don't answer. I might be in the shop in middle of rebuilding a hot rod. (remember those race engines?)

Comment

I will call tomorrow, I can not come, now. Maybe next time. Ray 6 T PS I had A and B Hot Rod. I have torned down my B with a bent rod after a flip in the hydro. MY B in the 80s was the my best. I had a 10'6" Butts and I was fling all season, till the AOF national and a bad pit crew cost me the natioanals.

Comment

Working...
              X