when waitts lake???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when waitts lake???

was planning on goin to silver lake soa,,, but guess the dates coincide??? or am i all washed up as usuall??

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
    was planning on goin to silver lake soa,,, but guess the dates coincide??? or am i all washed up as usuall??

Silver lake is the 28th and 29 of August. We are going to both and the Waitts Lake race is the 11th and 12th of September. Waitts Lake is on the same weekend as the SOA Mose Lake race if I remember right
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

cool me too deff need to get my set-up for the thicker air,,,as i learned at nats..

Comment

we found out last year you need a little more juice in Western Washington to work with the thick air

Comment

heck i found out i almost blew over twice in the thicker air at nats ugg,,,spent all this time getinng use to this air this side with a set up and totally diff on other side of mountains so here we go again i guess

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
            heck i found out i almost blew over twice in the thicker air at nats ugg,,,spent all this time getinng use to this air this side with a set up and totally diff on other side of mountains so here we go again i guess
            You should be good if you are still set up for nationals. Waitts lake will be another story

Comment

Working...
            X