Nationals Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals Schedule

This is a VERY tentative schedule. Tried to work in the possibility of legal step ups in AOF. If you need the chart please check on AOFRaces.com. Also remember that not included on the chart is the fact that AOF allows all stock motors to run as mods in the appropriate classes.
    If you have a problem, PLease email me at PresidentofAOF@aol.com. Also, pre register by calling race headquarters (Dave Guadagnoli) at:318-466-1001. Leave a message as to the classe you will be running and those you would consider. No money, that will be taken care of at the race site. Tony
    Saturday:
    25XSH
    DR
    OH
    B1H
    AR
    CH
    ER
    80MH
    JR
    BH
    125H
    102SH
    SER
    PRO classes as time permits, including OSY400

Sunday:
    B1R
    OR
    DH
    AH
    BR
    EH
    JH
    Novice
    CR
    SEH
    125R
    Y80SH
    Pro classes as needed to finish from the previous day.
    Last edited by Tony Staron; 10-02-2004, 01:13 PM. Reason: Correction

Something to think about....

Tony,

Are you tryin' to kill me? I ususally pit with Burt and Ralph and help them with their runabouts. That's lots of mota swappin'.

I know you said that is a tentative schedule. You may want to take a look at DR, ER, SER all on Saturday.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Swappin

David
      You can do it ,your a big boy.What classes are you
      running ? See you on Friday.
      Tom

Comment

Dave and others. This is why we are posting schedule now, to thwart (learned a new word, been playing lots of word games while I'm off work) as many problems as we can. We can always switch say, a hydro in place of runabout. In in otherwords, trade the DR and DH day. What we were going after in the schedule is a chance to use the step up chart so everyone could get as much racing as they wanted. For example, a CMod can step up to D,E and SE and be legal. An A can step up to B to be legal, etc. Just want to race a lot if we want to and also to study the step up chart. Also, don't Burt and Ralph also run the same classes in runabout and hydro (DR,DH, ER,EH, SEH, SER?) So you're gonna betoo tired to drink beer anyway!
        Good thing is that we are flexible. May start racing on Saturday and go into Sundays schedule and quit at midnight to get it all done. Never know. And another good thing, if we want we can start racing at 9 in morning. Go all day.
        Wish we could get everyone to preregister so we know, but we also know boat racers and know that ain't gonna happen!
        Tony

Comment

Tom,

Ralph has an older Pugh hydro (still a great boat) that he's loaning me to run my E on, so I'll be running E hydro for sure and maybe C hydro. BTW, that Pugh boat doesn't have a turn fin and bracket. Can I get you to ship one to Ralph (e-mail me for his address) please? I can mail you a check or pay you cash at the races - your choice.

DavidL6@cmaaccess.com

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PRAOF
            Also, don't Burt and Ralph also run the same classes in runabout and hydro (DR,DH, ER,EH, SEH, SER?) Tony
            They have both pretty much cut back to only runabouts and Super E hydro. Every once in a while they'll run E hydro...

Originally posted by PRAOF
            So you're gonna betoo tired to drink beer anyway! Tony
            Never!
            (I may have to start pitting next to guys that race Hot Rods. )

Comment

Working...
            X