Mr dirt...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr dirt...........

hey george, you find a c mod ride for montana??? would be nice to have couple more entries in that class, more boats for mike to pass

I think we can get him in our stocker to join the fun. Maybe my boat will go this time. I might add that I believe he got his first win ever in Old Thunder so it is no slouch in CSH.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

that would be great!!! just spoke to josh harnack via texting and he's coming and running c stock, will ask if he can do c mod as well??? havent heard from brian nicholson, but have a message into him. kevin

Comment

mike, i have a feeling we will all be watching you go by in mod

Comment

Kevin, Nicholson's will be there I know they have reservations and Brian told me at Elk they were planning on coming.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
            mike, i have a feeling we will all be watching you go by in mod
            Don't count on it but I know I will like the bigger corners for sure. The Missoulian just contacted us and they will be putting a big article in the paper next week. The extended forecast is for Temps in the 70's to 80's. I wish we could hold them to that.

Ron is coming over early to help set the course Thurday evening.

Hope you like performing in front of a large crowd of people cause I think we may need help with crowd control. John at the Lakeside even has the UPS drivers putting up flyers everywhere.

I also know that Brian wants to run C mod next year for sure. I think he is not impressed with kneeling.

Comment

i see it being alot of fun!!!!! slora ran a race in harrison, id. a couple of years, the community was amazing i bet a few hundred people on the beach, water was just too rough, tore up way too many boats. lots of fun having folks interested in what we do, it so rare anymore!!! kevin

Comment

haaa mike what up with camping spots few people say they all sold out???? any extra camping for them somewhere???

Comment

running out of options

I called for a tent site and they said all full at this time is there any other options for tenting. thanks, Andy

Comment

Did you tell them you needed tent only site and that you were a boat racer?

We told people to make reservations a while back (like March), the word was out and many spots were taken by people just coming to watch.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

We will find you all something. North shore camp ground is 4 miles to the west and no reservations are required. The place is nice and hardly ever full but then this is a special event. Lots of the spots are taken by folks coming to watch the race not just racers. Please contact us by personal message and we will help out if we can

Comment

sucks for those who dont have spots, but as a person putting on a race a nice problem to have, going to be a busy place and a lot of fun.

Comment

Whoa. I turn my back for two seconds and my name shows up on the front page....geeze!

If the Old 55U is up for a ride, I could try and see if I can keep up in the C Mod class. Sweet boat, I sure love it. Thanks again Mr. P.

Actually I got my first CSH win in that boat and my First FE win that same weekend.
                          Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X