Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOF Has New Web Sight

Aof has new poasted web sight at www.Aofraces.com
    Last edited by TwinDragon; 09-22-2004, 12:05 AM.
    With out racers ther is no CLUBS!!! We all have a say so speak your mind.

WOW!!! I just checked out the new web site and some of the paint jobs on those boats in the pics are out of this world. I'd sure like to see these boats up close.
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

one thing we're always trying to do in a fun way, is one up each other with our paint jobs, i'm already planning a new out of this world paint scheme for this winter, just trying to motivate myself for the hard work involved there are a few not pictured here that are even better yet, we'll have to get them updated. kevin

Comment

Ya freel free to send me those picks guys id love to c them. And poat them in the aof sight. Hay kevin do you have the solora web sight>? And also statline do thay have a sight?

Comment

Also if you all want to start a little seling trading and sutch i have 2 new threds on aofraces.com under discusion. YOur more then welcom to poast new and sutch. i need to know if the threds work 4 you just cause thay work for me dont mean thay will work 4 u. what sucks about creating things is you make it and some times you brake it. So hopefull i got it right so it works. if you can test it 4 me. PLEASE hehe ty. also any one have info on depew nationals? Like who took what and also the point standings and sutch. Keven ther ea way to get a news letter?

Comment

Working...
          X