9-11-12 Wattes Lake, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-11-12 Wattes Lake, WA

Super fast stock,mod, pro racing going on at Waittes Lake Wa. Looking for a big crowd. I realy was planning on coming. Right now I am working on keeping windows in house. Hope Rod has a room for me when I have to move there! Good work all you Washingtoners, Idahoers, and Oregoners. Have a fun safe race.
    Tony

hey tony

i'm stuck here at work with emergency happenings, and unable to attend this race, i hope all my buds are having a great time, looking forward to hearing how terry fiorelli's brand new konny 700 ran, boy it sounded great in the garage the other evening!!!! weathers a bit to be desired hope things are a bit better 40 miles north at the site, if i hear anything i'll post it tonight. kevin

Comment

just got back in the shop. water was a little ruff but the race went on . Good show of 350 pro boats 4 I beilieve. the yamato class with both club had a good showing also, feh had dennis in nasty boat and mike stone in the snail try to break in a motor for next weekend and his dad doing the same, wait till tomorrow when the opening up the throttle. D stock 5 boat with rick keller and the tohause and a four point hydro did realy good against old man stone till i loan him a prop the game over o well that how thing go . pro 500,700,1100 saw bob richards running randy pringle 500 rosia look better every race terry 350 broke but the 700 was looking good for just out of the box. monkey bussiness with mark tooms ran very well the water go ruff and the last heat was canceled. i probably left a lot out but someone else will fill in. o yes another race no one got wet. andy new feh was there and l0ok good for the first time in the water next year the snail with mike stone is going to have his hand full andy and dennis keller and mike dad i wish i didnot sell the snail not dennnis westby the spud

Comment

A good weekend for sure. Despite the weather we got all but 1 heat ran all weekend. With NO accidents at all. As always, Waitts is the last race of the year for Stateline Outboard Racing Assoc. and it was a rockin place all weekend. Thanks to AOF, and to all drivers, crews, and personel for another succesful year for Stateline.

Mike
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Last race of the 2004 season

SLORA wrapped up our 2004 season with a huge success this weekend.
          As mike stated in the last post it was a great close to great season. I would like to thank everybody that helped out with the entire program. There was also some fast boats attending this weekend. Mike S has the 350 rolling again and hopefully heading for the coast next weekend as he will be hard to deal with. Dennis Keller is flying in the SE hydro and will also be heading for the coast next weekend. Mike Stone has got a couple of tricks up his sleeve for next weekend also. The pro class had a great showing with Mark Tombs and Ben Black putting a great show as they have all season along with Dan Bishop.The D stock boys came to play hard also, Rick Keller and Russ Stone provided a great showing as well!
          The Stateline association and all the elected board members should be very proud of a season well done!!! I would also like to thank Rod Black and Tony for all of there help and positive input through out the season. In closing I would like to thank entire membership for a wonderful season. We are proud to be AOF members

PS. Mike Stone, Look out for that BLACK MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          It was nice to see several racers back in the pits that we have not seen in a while. WELCOME BACK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Terry Fiorelli

Comment

9-11-12 Wattes Lake, Wa

Sittin here in North Carolina wishin I was home getting ready for Lawerance. Glad you guys had a good time. Supposeed to fly home on Thursday, so I'll see ya all this weekend.

STEVE
            Steve
            106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

FE-Hydro

I would like to thank all the FE's that showed up.. the best showing of OMC motors this year. Great to see the new boat Andy! You will get the motor going... frustrating for sure... but thanks for showing up! Steve we had five FE OMC boats... would loved to have seen you show also.. I know the job comes first.. I just know you would have had fun! YES we all know I had a bit too -- ooo much to drink Sat. night (thanks Danny!) .... And I have to say sorry to Carrie B.. O'well ... I had a blast anyway... we tried a new motor but it did not have the carbs working right.... I was NOT sand-bagging as D. Keller puts it... BUT .... is Lopez's records going down?(That-Nasty boat might!)...... ... Hope to see all the FE's at Lawrence! And everyone else too!

A little helpful tip to anyone that gives a-$#*! don't throw Carrie in the water..... not good for ones'-self.....

Slowest FE on the water!

Mike Stone

Comment

My first SLOA race ever was enjoyable and surprising. Other than the late Sundays drivers meeting, as almost everyones is, the program seemed well organized and ran smoothly. It was good to finally put a face with a name and even the wifie liked it! Thanks to all for making us feel welcome, we enjoyed seeing old friends once again. I still wish something could be done differently in the future to bring the two groups together........JeRk-Boyd

Comment

Future racing events

Boyd,

It was our pleasure to have you there at the close of our 2004 season. And there is no reason why all of this cannot be worked out this winter as I would like to think that we are all adults. And that we have to keep in mind what the real goal is here.To do what ever it takes to promote the good of boat racing. The past has to be just that ( the past) we need to move forward and look towards our future. I can tell you this right now. The door is open and we will look forward to future conversations on this matter. Again it was nice to see you and your wife this weekend!

Terry Fiorelli

Comment

i'd have to agree great to see the jerk and mrs. jerk this weekend and no boxing gloves were needed!!! boyd i think you opened our eyes to some good stuff and i know our club did the same!!! i'm convinced this can work , i've already been discussing how to put this together with many others, i've always enjoyed you and your wife, good sensable people!!!! i really look forward to this winter. there are however two more races we are attending, so winter seems a ways off. talk with you soon, if ever you want to talk here's my # hm 893-8060, and work 924-9999. see ya boyd say hi to robin kevin
                    Last edited by propwash; 09-14-2004, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Boyd and Robin,

Just as Terry and Kevin said, it was nice to see you guys show up and chat with many different people. I hope that you will make your own opinion about Stateline instead of going off hearsay from others. I know for a fact that both clubs can work togethor in the future as we have been very close in the past. Everyone is just trying to figure out what happened in the past so we can fix it in the future. Looking forward to 2005.

Mike Sattler
                      Sattler Racing R-15
                      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                      TEAM VRP
                      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

hey stone

you ever find your hat???and you all wonder why sheryl and i take the kids and retire early in the evening, it's way more fun to hear about the stories the next morning than to experience the next day blues kev

Comment

Working...
                        X