Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Phillips for AOF Treasurer

Hello everyone -

Having received a ballot in the mail from the AOF Main Office today I would like to say that I am interested in being a "write in" candidate for AOF Treasurer.

The ballot states that write-ins are allowed.

Please consider me for the position of Treasurer and if you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a PM or drop me an e-mail at mike@hydroracer.net.

Sincerely,
    Mike Phillips
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Fantastic! AOF needs change. Thank you for stepping up to the plate. That is not always easy. We all have so many things to do other than boat racing. If I had a ballot I would vote for you!
    Connie Payn
    Former Executive Director

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
      Fantastic! AOF needs change. Thank you for stepping up to the plate. That is not always easy. We all have so many things to do other than boat racing. If I had a ballot I would vote for you!
      Connie Payn
      Former Executive Director
      Thanks Connie, the way the wife and I look at it you can be a "rocking chair' complainer or get involved and work for change. Maybe a little to late this time but we will see.
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Ohhhh 'MIIKIE'

A subtle left jab pokes the Grandma from her rocking perch! The crowd roars!

Comment

fantastic.....

love your wording here mike, has needed to be said for a long time. i too hope to take action rather than words this year to help further the organization, and our local racing scene. working on some things as we speak kevin

Comment

Working...
          X