Current officers of AOF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current officers of AOF?

Who are the current officers of the AOF and what is their contact information?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

hey david

how are you? ill see if i can get dave loomis to comment back to you with that information. kevin

Comment

I believe they are listed on the AOF website along with contact information. There is a link the the website on the portal page. It isn't hard to find but let me copy and paste it for your reference since you asked.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

AOF Officers for 2008-2009 as quoted from the AOF website:

AOF Officers for 2008-2009

President--------Rod Black-Email rod.black@att.net

Executive Director------Russ Bircher-Email aofoffice@comcast.net

Competition V.P.-------Charles Walters-Email charliewaltersaof@gmail.com

Treasurer --------------Jay Roesner

Tech V.P.------------Howard Pickerell

Secretary ----------Dave Loomis

Safety Director -----John Pifer- Email jpifer42@yahoo.com

Historical Director------Steve Roskowski

Comment

Information on the national meeting is also posted on the website and has been for some time. And is quoted as follows from their web site.

August 18, 2009

AOF National Meeting Set for Moses Lake Washington

The place and date have been set for the AOF National meeting. Charlie Walters, Comp VP, has completed arragements for Novemeber 7th at the Best Western Lakefront Hotel in Moses Lake Washington. Meeting set to start at 10:am and will continue until Federation business is wrapped up. There will be a break for lunch. If necessary time is available for a short meeting Sunday morning at 10:00am.

The hotel is located at 3000 Marina Drive, Moses Lake Washington 98837. Their phone is 509-765-9211, fax: 509-766-0493. Room rates are $70 per night with breakfast included. Mention AOF for special rates. Dinner can be ordered off the menu at the Hotel or there are numerous good restaurants in town. The Hotel restaurant is not open for lunch on Saturday but Charlie has arranged for a buffet lunch but you must confirm the number attending in your group. Contact Charlie at 509-855-8487 or Email: charliewaltersaof@gmail.com. The Hotel is located off I-90. If you are coming from the west it is the first Moses Lake exit and the second it you are coming from the east.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
            AOF Officers for 2008-2009 as quoted from the AOF website:

AOF Officers for 2008-2009

President--------Rod Black-Email rod.black@att.net

Executive Director------Russ Bircher-Email aofoffice@comcast.net

Competition V.P.-------Charles Walters-Email charliewaltersaof@gmail.com

Treasurer --------------Jay Roesner

Tech V.P.------------Howard Pickerell

Secretary ----------Dave Loomis

Safety Director -----John Pifer- Email jpifer42@yahoo.com

Historical Director------Steve Roskowski
            Thank you for trying but none of those e-mail addresses have ever replied to me. Either they aren't monitored, my e-mails went to their spam boxes, or my e-mails were ignored.

No matter what, I haven't received a newsletter, rulebook, or ballot in several years. My Dad was a lifetime member. He didn't received any of those before he died either. I know several other lifetime members. If necessary, I'll ask them what they have received lately (lately meaning the last 3 or 4 years) and post the results here.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
              how are you? ill see if i can get dave loomis to comment back to you with that information. kevin
              Hey Kev. Are you still tearing up boats and lower units!

Comment

I have used the email for Russ Bircher and received a response, the one for John Pifer and received a response and Charlie Walters and received a response.

We have not received a newsletter either and when we joined were advised to download the current AOF rule book from the web site which we did.

A monthly newsletter is not that important to me and I just go to the web site to look for recent news updates.

Secretary Loomis is here on this website and posts under Constructor12 I believe, he has posted a couple of threads in this section of the forum.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Comment

Working...
                X