New Date for AOF Nationals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Date for AOF Nationals?

IF it was possible to move AOF Nationals to the first weekend in October, this would include the moving of all reservations made at the Cascade Park, would you bring your boat and race? Particularly you SOA guys that previously said you be able to come.

The hosting club SLORA is making some inquiries to see if this would be a possibility, to remove the now conflict with Lake Lawrence, so we wanted to get a head count.

Teresa
    Attached Files

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Well, after some phone calls today the changing of the dates is possible. It will cost those of us who have made reservations $5 to move those. I would like to know if we have any interest in getting you guys by tuesday morning, 8/25/09. I will continue to check this site all weekend. Thanks for your cooperation.

Ron Baker
    Commodore
    StateLine Outboard Racing Association
    Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
    sigpic

Comment

Is the fact that we are not hearing from anyone about the date change an indication that changing the date won't allow more people to attend? We really would like to see some of the SOA guys come race with us!

Comment

SOA guys

Most of them are off racing this weekend in Rockaway, Or so I would check back on Monday. I will get an email out to all of our members seeing if they would have interest in running and let you know what I hear by Monday evening.
        Sheryl

Comment

Thanks Sheryl, I appreciate it. I have PM's out to Daren and John as they had previously said they were coming until the Lawrence date change.

Comment

In my haste to get out some info, I don't think I got out any info. My bad. We are looking at moving the AOF nationals to Oct. 2,3,4. Same times. If anyone wants to come race with us please let me know by replying here with your name and classes you plan to run so that I can get awards ordered. Due to the fact that some of you might be racing this weekend, I won't hold to the tuesday deadline, but I ask that you respond asap since we are running out of time.
            Thanks again for your cooperation

Ron Baker
            Ron Baker E-Mod Hydro R-38
            sigpic

Comment

Bump.... Bump....

Comment

Let's just Race Both Weekends!
                Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                sigpic

Comment

decision.........

will have a decision this evening for you fine folks! The current problem is that there is an INBOARD/OPC (we would race 45/150) race at Lake Sammamish the weekend of Oct 3/4 that is conflicting with the "possible" new AOF date...............

BTW, you wouldn't think one simple date change would create so much headache, but it has...............UGH!!!!!!!! One date change has now affected 4 races!!!!!!
                  Last edited by mercguy; 08-24-2009, 11:57 AM.
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

A few

Dave Trisko, Kyle Lewis, Tyler Echols, Corey Peabody and possibly J Michael will be in attendance if you move the date.

Yes several conflicts have risen from the date change, but until I have new people to step up and are willing to put in the time it takes to have and organize a race, I don't want to hear any complaining! LMAO. It is what it is and we are working with it. Unfortunately this year the change to Yelm is out of my hands....

Comment

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post
                      Dave Trisko, Kyle Lewis, Tyler Echols, Corey Peabody and possibly J Michael will be in attendance if you move the date.

Yes several conflicts have risen from the date change, but until I have new people to step up and are willing to put in the time it takes to have and organize a race, I don't want to hear any complaining! LMAO. It is what it is and we are working with it. Unfortunately this year the change to Yelm is out of my hands....
                      Ruthie, thank You for doing a thankless job and you do it very well. Can't make everyone happy. We will see what the AOF board decides to do and let you all know right here on HR.

See you this weekend?
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by RuthieRae View Post

PS: "It is what it is'..............................****, I hate that saying!!!!!
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Eatonville

You bet! See you there, it is one of my favorite places!

Comment

Sorry.............

guess we are not going to make the trip.......too bad, as it is a FUN race!!!
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                              guess we are not going to make the trip.......too bad, as it is a FUN race!!!
                              Sorry to hear that Daren. See ya in a couple days
                              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                              X