Pre Qualifed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Qualifed

The following drivers are pre qualified and will not need to place in eliminations at the AOF nationals to be held in beeeeuuuutiful Pineville (ALexandria), LA on October 8-10.
    A Hydro Tom Sutherland (MI)
    Y80 H Stock Joel Weigl (IN)
    BH Ron Whittaker (MO)
    B1H Bill Giles (MA)
    25XSH Annette Weber (CT)
    OH George Simpson (IN)
    DH George Simpson (IN)
    EH Kevin McAfee (MO)
    SE H Ralph Cook (MS)
    102 Stock H Joel Wiegl (IN)
    OH Daniel Koshka (IN)
    BR Bob Dunlap (GA)
    ER Kevin McAfee (MO)
    SE R Ralph Cook (MS)

No C hydro last year?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Mandatory drivers meeting October 4?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

No Way. Probably be Friday morning. But bet you can test all week!
        We are the redneck group remember. Our motto:
        git er done!

Comment

Ill check on C Hydro. Seems a little strange. Not sure if i left it off or what.
          I'm just the PR committee members filling in for Tony. He better get better soon.
          Jessie

Comment

CH-George Simpson

Dave, This is tony and I'm baaack. On all kinds of pain meds ad cannot return to work before October 1. Work for govt so no chance of earlly retirement.
            I checked on the C(MOD) hydro for you. George Simpson, very talented and well known attorney from Indianapolis was your very fast winner last year at the AOF nationals. I here rumor that he might even come out of retirement to try to win it again. Let's hope so. He is so much fun to watch racing his equipment with partner Jay Roesner.
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X