Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were is dudley malone

just wondering what hes doing havent heard from him in years

He still shows up at races from time to time. I spoke with him last year at Ponca City, Ok at the NBRA Long Cource Nat's. He is also assisting a 'new - old' racer , Mark Daspit, to get his new Yamato in time for the race at Alex. in May. When I spoke to Dudley on the phone a couple of moths ago he said ' I don't do computers' so that is why you won't see him posting here. But be assured he his still active in the sport and as always, helping out just about anyone and eveyone that asks him for help or advice.

Dennis
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP JOHNSON View Post
      just wondering what hes doing havent heard from him in years
      He is still around, check out the link below, Dudley has made a grand total of eight post since he first joined HR back in 2005

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...ley#post125788
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

weres dudley

he built a awsome 25 omc mod and the best e mod I ever had and also sold my karlson e mod outfit for me when I quit,just a good guy.please tell him chip johnson from georgia said howdy.

Comment

He has stuff on eBay about every 5 weeks or so

Comment

Spoke with Dudley 2 weeks ago, He is in Edmond Ok 405-721-2755, he can help with Yamato lower shaft and help with Yamato delivery's.

Comment

Working...
            X